• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

What is that even supposed to mean
"calming my nervous system" means "I'm trying to sound more intelligent than I am."

"picking up the pieces" means "please feel sorry for me after my weekly mental breakdown."

"no ragrats" means "I'm incapable of effectively processing shame and guilt because I'm a narcissist"

"thank you for waiting" means "please continue to give me money"

"I'll be back in content creation soon" means "and by content creation I mean in another self-induced 'depressive' state."

She is the Humpty Dumpty of streamers. STOP TAKING OTHER PEOPLE'S "gifts" and EARN YOUR MONEY!! Even when she is not broke she is broke. Prostitutes at least give what they get paid for. She's worse than them.

She is the Humpty Dumpty of streamers. STOP TAKING OTHER PEOPLE'S "gifts" and EARN YOUR MONEY!! Even when she is not broke she is broke. Prostitutes at least give what they get paid for. She's worse than them.
I think she’s about done. The vast majority of people aren’t going to come back.

She's not done until she marries someone who can make her nut (and she can make him do the same). She get very religious and have a baby and that will be it. But still have enough simps out there to squeeze from.

"calming my nervous system" means "I'm trying to sound more intelligent than I am."

"picking up the pieces" means "please feel sorry for me after my weekly mental breakdown."

"no ragrats" means "I'm incapable of effectively processing shame and guilt because I'm a narcissist"

"I'll be back in content creation soon" means "and by content creation I mean in another self-induced 'depressive' sta

"I'll be back in content creation soon" means "and by content creation I mean in another self-induced 'depressive' state."
regrets was too difficult of a word for her lol

Literally exposing herself as the clown she is on twitter. I will never understand her own self sabotaging. Especially such blatant examples. Like why even tweet this? What positive outcome could it possibly bring? Dumb fucking cunt she is.
MaryIsRetardedAndLazy13b3d39ff6371d1b.md.png

Literally exposing herself as the clown she is on twitter. I will never understand her own self sabotaging. Especially such blatant examples. Like why even tweet this? What positive outcome could it possibly bring? Dumb fucking cunt she is.
MaryIsRetardedAndLazy13b3d39ff6371d1b.md.png
So she's ignoring everbody just sat in her room laughing to herself like some crazy bitch. How else are you supposed to take that?

I hope everyone has cancelled their subscription to her passes by now. It’s been 3 months since she’s posted content. Also, she does live in her own little world. You could have a conversation with her and 5 minutes later she wouldn’t even remember having the conversation. She’ll never again be as popular as she once was. Her refusal to do more than lewds assures that. She absolutely will never do nudes and I doubt she ever does risky lewds again.

Back
Top Bottom