モンキー・D・ルフィ

海賊 王 に 俺 和 なる!
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

• Her subscription costs 16.99$ per month but most of the time she runs a limited time offer with a discounted price
• She sells PPV but they are SCAMS
• Last month she has posted only 4 pics (1 per week) and this month she did the same thing
• Most of her pics are like the one above or pics where she shows her ass and her poses are always the same

I don't know if is her or her agency but she follows a bad strategy.
She uses the discounted price to attract more users then every day she send a high priced PPV with a clickbait description like "watch me naked" or "naked hot tub set" and most of them contains only 1 pic or a 10 second video where she doesn't show nothing.

Don't subscribe to her channel and don't purchase her PPVs!

Last edited:

deddodaddo

Casual
Mar 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
yeah, but that can lead to someone subscribing, seeing that it's a fucking scam, and not paying anymore the next month.
but "most subscribers in [region]" means that people keeps paying and being subbed, I don't get why you should pay for what basically are pictures that can be on instagram as well

モンキー・D・ルフィ

海賊 王 に 俺 和 なる!
Mar 12, 2022
I'm with you, i have no idea.
I've literally did what you've said, i've subscribed to her OF thinking it was better and then i found that is a big scam, after that i haven't renewed.
Probably this people are 40yo mens that have money to spent on this girl only because she's hot so it doesn't matter if she's a scammer cause they don't know what it means.

ShonuffShogun

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
Unfortunately it has nothing to do with age or money. Sadly OF gives these models the perfect tool to scam people. How? By allowing them to lock/hide posts. Then the model or her manager post the hidden video/pictures manipulating the subscriber to believe this is a once in a lifetime deal or that your going to see something never before seen through maniplutive words. This triggers in the subscriber the FOMO or 'fear of missing out' which results in buying a $50 PPV only for it to be model sitting in front of her tv bullshitting smoking a blunt and flashing her nipple for 5 seconds. It's a "slight of hand" of sorts that many models of OF exploit on their subscribers to make money and they know its nothing you can do about it.

This is why I prefer sites like Manyvids because you can actually see what your purchasing.

モンキー・D・ルフィ

海賊 王 に 俺 和 なる!
Mar 12, 2022
Agreed.

Creators are fully protected from Onlyfans while customers are half protected. I mean that you can be refunded only if you don't receive what you've purchased.
Onlyfans can't give customers the refund tool, it will be used in a wrong way.

But there's a solution that could stop girls to scam people and it's really simple. Just remove the "no preview" in the PPVs.
Right now everytime a girl sends a PPV through messages, we can see the price but not a preview of the video or the pic.
By removing this, girls will not be able to scam people cause they will see the preview and also, because of this feature removed, they can't sell one pic with absurd prices.

I've heard that two girls (twins) have scammed a lot of people by selling something with an high price and no one has received.
And the worst part is that all the people scammed have been blocked.

So, if you share pics from their OF, they will take a legal action but it's okay if they scam people by selling contents with clickbait titles and absurd prices and then you'll get blocked after purchasing a 200$ PPV.

deddodaddo

Casual
Mar 13, 2022
yeah, i think lauren and julia burch are the twins you're talking about.
fr onlyfans could hide posts using some kind of heavy blur or pixelated effect, that way the content is protected for the seller and customers can at least get an idea of what they are going to buy, instead of literal scams from the creators