Simp Chat Mandy C / mandycfit Discussion Thread

AlphaFlight

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Definitely better in her thick MixedMag days. I originally found her on the photographer Eames channel on IG, been checking for her ever since.

Was happy she was going nude initially, as even though the mask video exists and she looks amazing in it, I just didn’t like the setup or execution with the guy and toys etc.

Then it just became this “hey you can’t see my pussy” game in most of the videos.

dondada_23

Casual
Dec 21, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Brooo, i did the same exact thing. she's a full blown scammer for sure, most of the content she sells are usually the same nonsense she's doing in the videos. dancing around, moving up and down on her bed, feeling on herself, where you know the moaning that she's doing literally sounds mad fake. she once sent me a video of her talking about touching herself and doing a strip tease while she "plays with a dildo" and the price was $40. so i got it, and the video was literally nothing but her just talking to the camera, as if she's on a live show, and her just dancing. like she was dancing how you would see a woman dancing in the club/lounge/bar. called her out on it, and she was literally saying "YOU DONT THINK THATS HOT?! Oh no babe, that's my hottest video yet, why dont you like it?" my response was "you doing nothing on it. it's trash" reported it for misleading and scamming, got my money back, and she went off the handle telling me that I "didn't have to do that" and if i was unhappy with the video, i could've told her lol... she's been scamming like this for too long. so far, the three scammers on that platform that i know of is her, Kari Nautique and Amber Fields. i find it hilarious how she thought using a fake body figure to pass off as a human was gonna trick and fool you. her thinking you were a fool to not realize it was her first mistake

PlatinumGUNNER

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 27, 2022

Its a shame. I think her content is great. I love it when she shakes her ass and when she bounces on her bed. But it feels like once you've seen one video, you've seen em all haha.

Her agency is also trash. No matter what you say, they will also loop back to trying to get you to spend money. I could ask about a custom, but they'll say they will get back to me with a price. They'll never do, and when I remind them, they say they have no idea. Looks like the previous employee didn't relay the message on to the other 😂.

I wonder how often she actually is online controlling her messages 🤔

Reactions: Eren Levi

Snoopant55

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 16, 2022
Imposible nada nuevo, hace 2 meses que nadie publica lo nuevo de Mandycfit

TimJon3s

Tier 1 Sub
Feb 22, 2023
I'm not sure who Pinky is but that is the only other girl that has been on MaskGirls. You can probably narrow down on it since everyone who has been on VodGirls.TV has done explicit stuff. Just have to filter out all the other girls that have been on VodGirls.TV and don't have explicit content on it and you'll know who it is

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

• PepeHmm
Reactions: nobody5

TimJon3s

Tier 1 Sub
Feb 22, 2023
I also heard it was partially due to relationship strains between her then boyfriend, now husband. I think he might've found out she was doing some explicit content, since they were dating when she was making the MaskGirls content and some other SKYN BTS fingering and kitty play content, which caused some friction.

• PepeHmm
Reactions: nobody5

TimJon3s

Tier 1 Sub
Feb 22, 2023
It is a discussion thread, dude. If you're feeling like you're missing out on seeing her OF stuff, feel free to get some and post in on the content thread. The content thread is in this one:

AlphaFlight

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
You mean she had other full nude stuff for Skyn?

Has that been posted in the other thread?

Honestly her body back in those days was what made me a fan. The thickness was crazy back then.

It’s ironic when I’m reading she sold programmes to build ass but they hurt her back. Something about trainers selling faulty plans rings true for her OF content too.

Reactions: blabla102

nobody5

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 17, 2022

$200 onlyfans ppvs aren't usually something you can google. you usually have to buy them to see them.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images