Simp Chat Malayaax [Discussion]

Jorsagy12

Tier 3 Sub
Jul 8, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I peeped her instagram and found out why:
Sophie started off as a really hot chick on insta, who had a sister that did OF. Whenever people asked Sophie if she has OnlyFans she would say no, and when asked if she was a virgin she’d say yes (colephelpsdoubt.jpg) and that she was saving herself for marriage. This was just last summer

Towards the end of last summer she started an OF after talking to her sister. So in the span of a few months we’ve gone from twerking and thirst traps to full on nudes. I’d say she’s actually making fast progress for someone who still has “God first” in her profile
(Many other people seem to doubt her piety, considering one of the TikTok searches related to her is “Is Sophie Rain a real Christian?”)

What else I’ll say is that she’s controlled by whatever manager or agency controls her sister and a few others she’s done videos with, so it’ll probably depend on her getting comfortable and them giving her the Go-Ahead.

Tflames

Bathwater Drinker
May 3, 2022
My bruthas. I just discovered the main thread and saw there are tons of pages. Have any of you made a folder with just the nude stuff or good stuff or can re-direct me to any of the essential posts?

Reactions: Tsumena

Gumbolayaa

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
Yall. Seriously, what is this spiderman video everyone seems to be talking about. Can anyone share it? I'm lost.