Simp Chat Makoshake | Carmen-rae Crybaby Thread

bobsibob

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
When I was subbed two years ago she shot down the idea immediately and refused to answer anything related to bottomless stuff. She had a single post up a while ago that had see-thru bottoms (posted by me early in the thread) but she took it down.

She's unbelievablely hot but posting the same pics and vids constantly gets boring. On top of muting every video now, it's a wonder why anyone stays subscribed when you can just see one post of hers and you've essentially seen the rest.

koalaboii

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 28, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Mommy Off Topic GIF by Achievement Hunter

sweetbro

Casual
Oct 30, 2022
so using coomer upload date as a reference, i'm putting together a list of the simulated cowgirl/missionary PPVs that nobodies uploaded yet in hopes we can get some heroes to contribute and fill the gaps. i've compared the ones that were uploaded to the content thread but i'm busy identifying a couple of the ones where she doesn't have a specific outfit. i'll post a google spreadsheet when i'm done with it.

sweetbro

Casual
Oct 30, 2022
alright boys here's the list of missing cowgirl/missionary PPVs for what the coomer page covers (spreadsheet doesn't need a login to view, might need to make a throwaway to edit?)

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

you'll have to go to the coomer page and view the preview to see which video it is, otherwise there's descriptions included. if you have or get one of the missing PPVs, update the source column with the link or post it on the content thread and i'll update the sheet. there's also 3 PPVs that i couldn't find on coomer so if you know what dates those are for, update the columns.

we're missing 34 so far so help out your fellow titty admirers

Last edited: