EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Majijej - Discussion Thread

I’m still sad that you guys told me she got a boob reduction, and then I even saw her talk about it on stream and she said she even kinda wished she went smaller. She’s already close to perfect type and girl but if she had even bigger it would be perfect. Even worse I like her personality a lot too. How do I get Norwegian streamer gf when Im in the uk 🤔

I’m still sad that you guys told me she got a boob reduction, and then I even saw her talk about it on stream and she said she even kinda wished she went smaller. She’s already close to perfect type and girl but if she had even bigger it would be perfect. Even worse I like her personality a lot too. How do I get Norwegian streamer gf when Im in the uk 🤔
Better start those Duolingo classes :kekw:

Bruh you've been talking about how Maji is your ex's clone for 9 months now, and how you're 100% forreal destined to be with her, if she'd only give you a chance. Time to seek professional help.

Bruh you've been talking about how Maji is your ex's clone for 9 months now, and how you're 100% forreal destined to be with her, if she'd only give you a chance. Time to seek professional help.
I’m not being that serious lol, two comments 9 months apart isn’t me constantly thinking that

i barely watch her streams

Back
Top Bottom