EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Majijej - Discussion Thread

They're cute, sure, but weird to put them in these pictures. She's just doing the modelling stuff atm, if it ever gets *more* then they'd better not appear in the pics 😂
We'll likely never get more than the one or two slips on stream. She just doesn't seem the type.

So is there any clip of her taking about the reduction or anything? Pics etc. I’m actually pretty disappointed to learn this new info Lmao. She made them medium :PepeWhy:

also she’d basically be exactly my ex if they were still huge lol

True, a shame to some but in a way that's better. It's obvious the majority on this entire site are desperate, wanting to see the slightest bit of skin. Lingerie or underwear (or close) is better. She may go near that, we'll see.
she's making way too much money with what she is doing now to go any further but if that dries up i wouldn't put it past her, she has talked about considering stripping and getting a sugardaddy via some website when she had money issues.

So is there any clip of her taking about the reduction or anything? Pics etc. I’m actually pretty disappointed to learn this new info Lmao. She made them medium :PepeWhy:

also she’d basically be exactly my ex if they were still huge lol
I Don't think it was clipped, i'll go look for vods but i'm not sure if that will return anything fruitful

she's making way too much money with what she is doing now to go any further but if that dries up i wouldn't put it past her, she has talked about considering stripping and getting a sugardaddy via some website when she had money issues.
she has a sizable amount of patrons according to patreon its 381 members. so shes making a good income off the patreon and the twitch

I’m probably in the minority but I don’t really want every attractive girl to do nude stuff or feel like they have to. I think what she does now is fine. I think she’s actually a good streamer so yeah don’t want her to go that route

I’m probably in the minority but I don’t really want every attractive girl to do nude stuff or feel like they have to. I think what she does now is fine. I think she’s actually a good streamer so yeah don’t want her to go that route
I'm the same way, Sometimes its best to let the imagination run wild.

does anyone know if there is a thread for Majijej deep fakes? I have alot that I have made but I can't post them :/

Back
Top Bottom