EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Majijej - Discussion Thread

Something happend between her and Wirtual? She moved out of the house, and he didn't seem to pop up on her subathon, and we have increase in content.

Something happend between her and Wirtual? She moved out of the house, and he didn't seem to pop up on her subathon, and we have increase in content.
He came out that they were together for a year and broke up. She probably had him keep it a secret because of the simps

Dang that sucks For wirtual, she seems pretty awesome. imma be a mega simp for a second so excuse me

was literally wondering while watching her stream yesterday how any guy doesn’t fall for her, she looks amazing and has an awesome personality. And for me personally she likes anime and doesn’t want kids. Perfect haha

honestly finding Maji’s stream gave me a lot of hope after my breakup because she is very similar to my ex, just maji has smaller boobs aha. So was proof to me that it is out there. But that’s gonna be tough to get over her if wirtual is anything like me. Maybe he wants kids or something though

ok sorry for going for simp and giving my life story. Back to jerking it

Must have sucked for Wirtual to try to hide this all that time. seems like a short-sighted thing, the truth will always come out somehow and now it only makes her look really disingenuous. was fun to see the mods go into full crisis mode for a while though.

He came out that they were together for a year and broke up. She probably had him keep it a secret because of the simps

ok, we know the fact that they were together and broke up, but do we have more details on what happened from either of them? or maybe a 3rd party perspective from Jnic?

Yes, she did in multiple occasions that she did time ago the breast reduction for heald reasons, probably back pain for some massive tities.

Back
Top Bottom