Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

spying

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 30, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Yeah, there's no point in trying to dig shit up from her if she just ain't coming back. Pressing f5 every 10 seconds on her insta profile won't help either, in fact it's gonna make her even more convinced that it's better to stay gone. People who pay for her shit are using their own money and as a consequence it's their own decision to stay or not. Time to ditch this gal and find another one.

S4E7

🍑🍑🍑
Mar 11, 2022
Agreed , it's too much to study her following count and refresh it , stick to public updates only.

Aftyn and Maimy both weren't made for this lifestyle , i guess the money was extremely enticing but they didn't factor in the cons , The only one who was built for this and considered all the pros and cons and played all her cards well was MissBella.

sexyegirlsaccount

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Her instagram doesn't need to be public, she could have a MaimyNyan one and then a private personal one. You can have multiple youtube accounts and switching between them is pretty easy. You can disable comments and dms and replies and so on. And same for Onlyfans. She could completely disengage from her audience except for videos and I'm sure 90% of people would be totally fine with that. You don't have to reveal anything about your personal life to your onlyfans audience. The problem is that she was a twitch streamer and they are all infected with some weird parasocial virus. The viewers, the streamers, they are all linked in weird ways. Like her boyfriend hanging out with her paying simps in a discord server while all this is going. Who the hell would be okay with that? She does NOT need to tell her audience when she is going on vacations, when she is moving, sharing pictures of her house and dog and so on. She is just throwing all this information out there... last year her home was fucking broken into and she was robbed, like come on. She should have already known to distance herself from the online audience.

I don't know, it's all dumb nonsense. I feel like she is just using this as excuse to conveniently quit, because none of this seems like a big enough reason to lose the money.

maetswfsn

Fan
Mar 30, 2022
For the people that are not in her discord this is what was said:

Someone said - Twitch_Moderators Maimy should create secret social media accounts. The stalking on the leak sites is getting crazy.
and her bf said - maybe she already does and everything they have been expeculating is just a psy op on her part?

Her bf is trying to gaslight people to think she didn't get the surgery for some reason lol

Last edited:

xutox19

Superfan
Jun 29, 2022
i would just like to mention that 'expeculating' is not an english word. we can infer that he probably means 'speculating' or maybe 'expecting' but either way his sentence makes no sense.
this whole thing reads to me as "i dont know what to say so im just gunna throw out some crazy buzzwords i dont actually understand and hope people think everything is under control"

no.

Casual
Mar 11, 2022
Not Moving Wake Up GIF by Travis

robertohavito

Shamanic Cachanilla
Mar 12, 2022
As someone who posts regularly in that thread and historically on that subject in question, I can tell you it's come up but depending on who was discussing it, it was mostly tongue-in-cheek or understood to be a losing battle. Onlyfans, in their terms and conditions, takes a hands-off approach in oversight regarding what "creators" produce for Onlyfans. Until it affects their bottom line or the content potentially violates laws, they won't do too much. Your best bet is if you feel shortchanged by a "creator", issue a chargeback on the card or whatever you used to pay for the content you received and you'll get your money back at least.

I've thought of sites like Onlyfans and others to be comparable to that of a flea market where each "creator" has their own stall/booth/whatever and they sell their wares which are tailored to their interests or what they're willing to make/sell in general. The owners of the flea market venue (Onlyfans) won't get too involved unless there's flagrant violation of the laws/rules in place and that's what happening with Onlyfans and their hands-off management of their "creators".

• Wesmart
Reactions: Allkindofthings

Kurat

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 26, 2022
Let's say I start a service and advertise that you can pay $1 per month to join, and in return you get nothing. If people join, am I ripping them off? OF states in their standard contract between fan and creator:

10a: The Creator is solely responsible for creating and uploading the Relevant Content. The Creator provides no guarantees that it will continue to create and upload Relevant Content on an ongoing basis.
10b: Unless there has been negligence or other breach of duty by the Creator, the accessing by the Fan of the Creator's Content is entirely at the Fan's own risk.

In case you are about to say "she's being negligent!", in lawyer-speak, negligent and breach of duty involve causing a physical harm: An employee sends a text while driving and crashes, someone spills something on the floor of a grocery store that gets ignored until someone slips. Unless you want to try the argument that Maimy's absence has resulted in so much backed up come in your nut that it unintentionally exploded when your 80 year old gramma gave you a tight hug and rubbed her stiff bristles across your cheek.

And by the way, regarding something Pepperoni said about customs and OnlyFans owning everything.. 1) Custom content can be delivered outside of OF and 2) OF terms of service states that they do not take ownership of the material.

MontyPython

Superfan
Nov 29, 2022
It's also hard to say that someone is ripping you off if their OF page simply says "ASMR creator" and doesn't promise or offer any content at all. People have the right to subscribe and unsubscribe whenever they want. In the current blackout situation, I think they should all unsub, at least until she returns (if she does). Maybe the lack of income will give her incentive to return.

Spasmo

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 4, 2022
Yeah, who even knows.
And to be clear, I wasn't even talking about simply inactivity but customs not being made and them ripping you off, and still you run the risk of being banned if you try and issue a charge back, as per their ToS.
The latest one being $50 order from the interracial couple "fuckinparadise", where they ghosted me for a month and DM'd me back JUST as the subscription was renewed, giving a bullshit excuse and offering me 3 months free sub as compensation. Their timeline is complete garbage though with re-uploads from live streams mostly.
But I guess this isn't that relevant in Maimy's thread, so let's leave it at that.

Pepperoni_Playboy

gabagool
Mar 12, 2022
I know Onlyfans is negligent with enforcing their own policies but could reporting her account for inactivity work?
But even that is a double edged sword because as long as the page is there, the content is still up. And since we don't really know her mental state maybe if her OF gets taken down that'll discourage her from ever coming back.

And I don't think I ever said Onlyfans owns everything. I'm pretty sure in a previous post I even said that Maimy owns all her ip and is responsible for her copyright claims. I was just trying to explain how even if you buy customs you don't have the right to distribute them.