Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Kurat

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 26, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I asked her about customs around July 2022, and asked her to name a price. She said sorry no customs, but she accepts suggestions for videos.

It makes sense: with 1500 subscribers, if she releases two 30 minute videos in one month (you know, back in the day), then she would be making around $400 per minute of video. So why would she take the time to do a 10 min custom for $100, $200 or $400, when her posted content is making her $4,000 for every 10 minutes?

For anyone interested, here is a
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
. It's 7680x2160 SBS format (3840x2160 per eye), 60fps... 4.2GB I had no issues at all watching it using a Quest 3 headset, but I don't think the Quest 2 should have any issues either. If you have 3D glasses with the red/blue colored lenses, you can go to
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
that will let you play the SBS video as an anaglyph video.

Anaglyph B/W:
image459bb5d50e8ffb87.png

SBS
image1c03c298eec74c48.png

Kurat

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 26, 2022
I thought this site used to have a rules against posting upscaled content, which I considered 3D conversions to be a variation of.. but I checked just now and don't see that rule anymore. All the same, there has to be some perks for we men of distinction, who take the time to visit this thread and participate.

I checked some sources, and theoretically, the Oculus Go processor can decode video up to 5760 x 2880 or 4096 x 4096. I'm re-encoding a version that is 3840x1080, so 1920x1080 per panel. Once it is done I'll add it to the GoFile.

The Drifter

Alright Alright Alright. Let's see what we've got
Feb 21, 2022
To answer your question, we treat upscales on a case-by-case basis since they are usually made as reposts to source quality.

Converting a video to 3D for VR/AR purposes should be fine. Just don't spam the thread.

Kurat

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 26, 2022
Shit, I saw the flashing lights of the Simp Popo behind me and thought I was busted... Thanks for the clarification! I'm definitely not into spamming/farming likes. I curate a collection of 4K conversions of Maimy's content, where I only posted one time to introduce the project and first conversions. I edited that post with conversion updates until it locked, and have since relied on the generosity of Caesar to provide a link to my archive in his signature. If I convert more content to 3D, I'll likely take the same approach, as I've always recognized that upscales and conversions are subjective changes.

funco

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 27, 2022
HereSphere > everything.

Kurat: damn, pretty good stuff, just checked it out.

Last edited:

jim66

Fan
Mar 14, 2022
When you say, "it'd be too obvious...", I don't understand what you mean. Is there some reason to be concerned that she would be able to trace the video back to "that guy, called Mordred3, that I did half a dozen custom videos for when I was offering customs back in 2021"? Even if she knew your full name, date of birth, your social security, and your mother's maiden name, she has no legal recourse with regard to copyright or anything of the sort. A transaction took place. She willingly recorded herself cock-teasing like she always does for an agreed-upon fee, and then sold the results to you directly. She has no reasonable expectation of privacy nor copyright ownership with regard to those videos, as they are not part of her subscription-based services; unless you literally signed a contract stating otherwise, she has no legal right to the videos after selling them to you (in fact, you might have grounds to sue if she was to recycle the videos meant for you by putting them up on her page, unless you had both agreed in writing that she could).

The only reasons I can think of not to release your customs here are: 1. You paid for them, they are yours, your own, your... precious. Fuck those other guys (Deagol/Caesar included). Fair enough; you own them fair and square.-- 2. You have an unfounded fear of repercussions (unfounded because there can be no repercussions unless you think she could track you down in real life and commit a felonious act upon your person), and-- 3. You wanted to see what it feels like to be her, drip-feeding lackluster content to the masses in bite-sized clips, and cock-teasing worse than Maimy herself. Ultimately, it's up to you, but the 4 second clip thing is weak tea, bro. If Maimy has proven anything, it's that using this method of keeping people wanting more has its drawbacks.

Oh, and the "big mouth" line is a weird brag, dude. You sort of "talked her into" making you customs as much as a john at the stripclub talks one of the girls into a lap dance. You had money, and she was offering. End of story. Cool story bro (this is me cutting you some slack in case you were wondering).

She literally can't do anything to him if he was to go out and sell the videos to any number of people on the street today (he could start his own Onlyfans page- Mordred3, if you're reading this and you like my ideas, I'll be your manager... for a not-insubstantial percentage). As previously stated, he bought and paid for them, he owns them. Think of it in terms of an SAT question: Subscribing to Maimy's OF page is to renting a car from Hertz, as buying a custom video from Maimy is to what? The answer is, "Purchasing a car from the dealer with cash." Mordred3 paid for the car with cash; he can drive it into the ground, resell it (taking into account depreciation), or he can give it away gratis to a local charity and collect the tax write-off (we are the charity in this analogy, and the tax write-off is our goodwill--pun intended).

Kurat

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 26, 2022
Hey, thanks funco and errananna.

I thought the same thing when I saw the price of HereSphere. Then I tried the free demo and discovered they have some kind of autofocus sorcery that keeps the image clear and in focus no matter how close something gets to your face. (Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work with 3D conversion content like I created, but it was amazing with stereoscopic 180 content). That's worth the price alone, but their recent update provided bluetooth support for the Kiiroo Keon and FL Launch, and additional controls like movement range, manual oscillation, and manual script patterns have been added which work with bluetooth devices and the Handy.

In other words, they know what you want to do with your headset, and they want to help.

• KEKWlaugh
Reactions: S4E7

Kurat

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 26, 2022
Quite an honor, to experience ego-death through the impenetrable, unassailable logic of jim66. 20:1 reaction odds on indignant resistance over acceptance and growth.

• KEKWlaugh
Reactions: holymonity

Pepperoni_Playboy

gabagool
Mar 12, 2022
As much as Id love to see mordred3 's customs, that's not how that works. When you sign up to OF you have to agree to their tos which basically states that while you have access to a creator's content, it's still their IP. So even custom content unless you have some sorta agreement or licensing you can't distribute it or host it anywhere else. Now that hasn't stopped people including myself from leaking stuff, but with custom content, its sketchy because it would be pretty easy to find out who did it. And thw repercussions could be anywhere from an account termination to a full blown lawsuit.

With that said, I don't think maimy would care. If it were me, I'd probably wait a couple months to see if she comes back.

spying

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 30, 2023
They have their tricks to realize who leaks what (formely banned form onlyfans here) even without being able to track you with DRM or stuff like that. You have to assume these forums are full of guys who are looking for leaks of "their" girls, so they can report that and ban them. maybe the guy who replies to your onlyfans dms is here, watching you! :KEKW: