Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

anung un rama

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Just curious, anyone knows approximately how many YT vids Maimy has that are 1M+ views? they say youtubers make about 3-5 grand everytime their vids reach that amount, right?

ConstantiusGallusCaesar

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I'm not sure what there is to come back to. She's still gone, and I imagine she will be for good this time. She might come back with some message saying "I'm sorry for being away, but I was anxious. I'm planning to stream tomorrow again, and release a video this weekend. Toodles." -> Queue absolutely nothing except for another disappearing act without saying anything.

It's almost been a month since her last post now, and it's honestly just shameful behavior. Just post a message saying some shit like "Hey guys, I've intentionally let another month go to have you pay for the suspense, but I'm quitting and you've been scammed."

MontyPython

Superfan
Nov 29, 2022
She said she'd be editing videos, but I don't know what videos she was talking about. She mentioned a second YT vid, when she posted her last one. She also mentioned some test vids she made for OF, but I guess they didn't pass the test, since she never posted them. At this point, we can't believe anything she says anymore.

MarkedMan

Superfan
Sep 22, 2023
Well I'm not sure what else to say here. She's not back, I don't see when she's going to be back, unless she miraculously does by December, but until then I'm going to assume she's just pulled off an AftynRose Ghosting Special. It seems like she really is following one of her role models to the letter! Rebuilding or building something new? Check! Suddenly ghosting people when in the midst of a project like this? Check! Having sketchy Communications or lack of communications? Check. Only thing now is she needs to marry her boyfriend and things will be exactly the way they were before! All that has happened before will happen again

crimsonsplinter

Diamond Tier
Oct 31, 2022
I'm sure she will be back any day now :COPIUM:
I honestly hope she doesn't quit ASMR though. I can't see her quitting onlyfans either though but I suppose you never know. If she returns and makes right with her subscribers then that will be a good move, she owes no explanation to the rest of us but the people that fund her lifestyle deserve something in my opinion.

Davyjack

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
What I can't understand is why spend so much time and money on a studio that you won't use to produce content. aftyn had an excuse that it was an entire house (I think). like, if she's dropping OF to focus on YT and TW, "ok fair enough" but it's zero communication on all fronts. I genuinely hope she's okay, but now I can't even consider defending or making excuses.
Sorry for the long post guys:pepoLove:
"Our expectations were low maimy, but holy hell this was too low" ~Sun Tzu

anung un rama

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
you're over thinking it, most likely she went ahead with the surgery earlier than expected and she's recovering and stuff (maybe even mentally, despite being the looker she is, she's got some self esteem issues clearly) and will eventually go back to making videos, she's not going to lose the money machine OF is to her anytime soon, she being silent may be related but yes, she should've let her subscribers know 🤷‍♂️

baardvark

Tier 1 Sub
Jun 29, 2023
We've seen this countless times before: every time some ASMRtist builds a studio to record in, they quit and leave the internet forever upon it's completion. At this point I'm beginning to believe it's some cosmic curse.

Either that, or the psychology to make a studio, from the desire to progress from more than just making simple noises into a microphone, is then confronted with the completion of the project, and realizes it's back to just making simple noises into a microphone, and this collapses the ego irrevocably.

One of those two.