EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Some of her regular ass sniffers are actually mentioning the lack of climax, which is surprising.

el-risitas-conflict.gif

I thought mine was blurry and seemed like it had low bitrate throughout. I did use a preset, but upped the quality and didn't touch anything else. Probably means it was set to constant framerate? Making a quick comparison, it does look like mine has slightly better quality than yours? Depending on the consensus, I'll update the link with yours.
is it weird I can't really tell the difference? I've only watched the original all the way through and skimmed the others but maybe its my eyes or hardware. I can't really tell a difference

Some of her regular ass sniffers are actually mentioning the lack of climax, which is surprising. Other than that, it's the usual "omg u the best ever at everything you do. Always amazing videos".
Well at least some are giving her constructive feedback. She does need to work on the endings more. The others with their ass kissing helps no one, she said she doesn't want that and they aren't gonna get the attention they crave

Well if Maimy's tail was an actual buttplug... :monkaHmm: I mean sure, we would still be complaining, but that would be like the first sex toy ever included in a vid, as well as an end to the buttplug tease from years ago. This clip-on tail bullshit is the worst of both world. Not a buttplug and just covers the ass.
Until your post I was half convinced that the Maimy buttplug tease was something I conjured entirely out of my own fevered imagination.

And hard agree - the same video with even an off-camera (but obvious) tail plug would be an instant all-timer for me.

thotsbetax re: deleted pic in the social media thread. She took it live during the stream so I imagine she looked at it afterwards and simply didn't like it because she hadn't taken her time with the pose, lighting, angle, etc. She was also paranoid about inappropriate objects behind her screen too, but I can't see anything there.

Anyone else think that 40+ minutes for an OF is just too much? For a YouTube ASMR video, 40 minutes is great, but for OF it's just too long for me personally. I ended up skipping parts. And most importantly, it's fucking with Caesar's Bunkr uploads :KEKWlaugh:

The buttplug was just a very early days tease using a photo she found online. I'm afraid it's one of those things that is never going to happen. We don't even know where she stands on things up her ass (not including yoga pants). Someone should ask during the next AMA, although it's likely they did and she ignored it, so...

Well at least some are giving her constructive feedback. She does need to work on the endings more. The others with their ass kissing helps no one, she said she doesn't want that and they aren't gonna get the attention they crave
yeah, I think she's saving the magic word "cum for me" for the "topless" reveal too, It's good to have a sense of time, when you're supposed to cum or when she wants you to cum, some kinda of countdown (which btw only one video has it an it's amazing), so when she just cuts to the end with no mention, the virtual sex just ends it's a little turn off

yeah, I think she's saving the magic word "cum for me" for the "topless" reveal too, It's good to have a sense of time, when you're supposed to cum or when she wants you to cum, some kinda of countdown (which btw only one video has it an it's amazing), so when she just cuts to the end with no mention, the virtual sex just ends it's a little turn off
She has done a countdown JOI if I remember correctly. And I think there are a few videos where she tells you to cum. I'm not sure if she has ever said "cum for me"

She has done a countdown JOI if I remember correctly. And I think there are a few videos where she tells you to cum. I'm not sure if she has ever said "cum for me"
good to know, i either don't remember or didn't watched these ones, and I watched most of them, so its just a few indeed, but JOI is kinda 200% necessary, I mean more like in a virtual sex rp

good to know, i either don't remember or didn't watched these ones, and I watched most of them, so its just a few indeed, but JOI is kinda 200% necessary, I mean more like in a virtual sex rp
It doesn't necessarily has to be a JOI, but I do think that every video that involves sex simulation certainly needs to have a well scripted ending aswell.

she said during the stream that the ending is the part she was disappointed with so at least she’s aware, it definitely could have been more coherent and given us a bit more

oh she has

Back
Top Bottom