EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Shes not fat which is good, but its the internet. Filters etc exist. Im just saying what makes some people go crazy about her i doubt deep down is because of her appearance alone. Its being propped up by the unique content style that you cant find elsewhere. Im assuming walking by her in real life i might go "cool a decently hot girl", but not lose my mind (if you did not know about her "asmr" and "celebrity")
I totally agree. But it is very dangerous to have such an opinion here. Crazy fans foaming at the mouth to prove the "perfection" of her body.

There are girls with really gorgeous bodies on this forum and Maimy is not one of them
imageab0d063a2e3e4fc5.png

I don't know if you've watched his latest YT video entitled “I'll definitely put you to sleep... Anxiety Relief”, so check it out from 03:45, when she fills her little lavender sachet...
Even if the focus is on the sachet, we're treated to some lovely views... :love:
Well worth her latest video in shorts... :rolleyes:

Video tonight.

"Naughty Critter Spa will be posted tonight! 🍂🐿️

Even though this video didn't exactly turn out the way I pictured it, I'll let you decided how you like this one.
I have a hard time accepting my flawed self but I am working on it, I'll keep on improving for you ♡(>ᴗ•)"
:peepoClap:

I don't know if you've watched his latest YT video entitled “I'll definitely put you to sleep... Anxiety Relief”, so check it out from 03:45, when she fills her little lavender sachet...
Even if the focus is on the sachet, we're treated to some lovely views... :love:
Well worth her latest video in shorts... :rolleyes:
You were so smitten that you overlooked one "his". :KEKW:

Video tonight.

"Naughty Critter Spa will be posted tonight! 🍂🐿️

Even though this video didn't exactly turn out the way I pictured it, I'll let you decided how you like this one.
I have a hard time accepting my flawed self but I am working on it, I'll keep on improving for you ♡(>ᴗ•)"
:peepoClap:
Youre the GOAT. Thanks for keeping us up to date and sharing her content. I will put you in my speech if I ever get married.

In this dispute, the defenders of Maimy's "perfect" body compared her to other Internet girls, or who was she compared to? Therefore, I subtly hinted to them about their monstrous ignorance. There are girls with really gorgeous bodies on this forum and Maimy is not one of them. I mentioned online streaming content as something you're probably unfamiliar with. How did you come to the conclusion that I watch all her broadcasts all day long waiting for a woman's breasts???:LULW:
Gotta be honest, I've no idea what u talking about. lol I'm just here for Mai, Couldn't care less about Selti. :OkayChampThumbs:

The moment you started to write in this thread, you startet shittalking Mai. In her thread. What did you expect? Holy shit the brainrot.
What's wrong with expressing your opinion? It's not my fault that there is a small group of completely crazy people in this Community. I don't care at all about your insults. Wipe the foam from your mouth and you can continue.

The moment you started to write in this thread, you startet shittalking Mai. In her thread. What did you expect? Holy shit the brainrot.
Ikr! If you dislike Mai or how she looks just simp over some other girl in some other thread that's about that other girl.
What's wrong with expressing your opinion? It's not my fault that there's a small group of completely crazy people here. I don't care at all about your insults. Wipe the foam from your mouth and you can continue.
Who is this ''small group of completely crazy people''? Are they in the room with us now? :thonk:

Ikr! If you dislike Mai or how she looks just simp over some other girl in some other thread that's about that other girl.

Who is this ''small group of completely crazy people''? Are they in the room with us now? :thonk:
Read my first message if something is unclear. Write to me in private messages.

Back
Top Bottom