EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

lol okay okay, I know she's editing at a YouTube level but 🤣🤣🤣 it's really not THAT hard. put in your ins and outs and cut that shit out! put a fade filter and your good! #justsayin'

I don't think anyone would've complained if she had posted an actual good vid like she promised. As AnimaDeMachina said, this is just a strat of hers where she can get max profit from putting in the least effort.
Okay, pass the simp hat over here. :MLADY:
Didn't she release a "good video" last Wednesday ( day 18 )? At least I saw a lot of praise around here. Then this week she clearly releases a filler, because she delayed the "glorious promised video." By Mai's standards, we're 1x1 right?
Okay, who wants the hat now? :MLADY:

Will she, won't she? Which version? :FeelsRageMan:
I really like that she's trying to tell her simp army that she doesn't like "false positivity", when that is precisely what she's been engendering for years. She has separated the wheat from the chaff, so to speak, by attempting to prevent any dissenting opinions by playing the victim card over and over, promulgating white-knight behavior, and showing those with constructive criticism that their help is unwanted. But the chickens have now come home to roost, and her cavalcade of sycophantic yes-men are thousands-strong; a runaway train of toxic positivity barreling towards her, and she's the one who disabled the brakes. And of course, the irony is completely lost on her. She's clearly never read The Emperor's New Clothes before.

I really like that she's trying to tell her simp army that she doesn't like "false positivity", when that is precisely what she's been engendering for years. She has separated the wheat from the chaff, so to speak, by attempting to prevent any dissenting opinions by playing the victim card over and over, promulgating white-knight behavior, and showing those with constructive criticism that their help is unwanted. But the chickens have now come home to roost, and her cavalcade of sycophantic yes-men are thousands-strong; a runaway train of toxic positivity barreling towards her, and she's the one who disabled the brakes. And of course, the irony is completely lost on her. She's clearly never read The Emperor's New Clothes before.
What an overly dramatic read of this

tin foil hat moment: Considering that most of her simps on OF don't give her negative feedback saying something is bad, and her choice of words in this video (the third one), it seems like she or someone has been looking at this forum for the last two days
I hope someone does tell her about this forum, fuck em, and majority of us ain’t wrong 🤷‍♂️ she’s getting lazy with her content and it’s obvious, she won’t post any video and get pouty and not feel good and won’t post anything

Tried doing a cut of only the Ear Kissing parts along with the rest of the normal parts.
UMjHM9Q.jpg

Also uncharacteristic of Mai to post a short vid which is a 100 times better than the long one. :KEKW:
She looking great and healthy, hopefully she doesn’t lose anymore weight and eat properly. Between the haters and the white knights , I’m sure it takes a toll on her.

By the way, the filler vid was not jerk off material but the full body shot was good. Something new so I dig it. She better talk less and do more, that’s also frustrating for her and for us the pirates, her simps will accept everything

Sep26_03-08 "I feel extra... naughty tonight. And I am bout to go live on twitch 🥺 keep it a secret ok 🤫"
There is one post missing Caesar, anyway here it is.

Sep26_03-09 "Hello my OF subscribers, I know that you want me to go live on OF since I feel extra.....naughty tonight🥺🥵😈
I promise if we reach 10 billion subs on Twitch 😘🥳 than I will for sure 100% might think about it, ok take care, love you all🖕🖕🖕."

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. She looked great at the start of this year, but she looks really skinny atm and I noticed that especially in that one insta story of her working out. Girl really seems to go through it, sad.
Idk but I don't agree at all. I think she looked MUCH more skinnier around 2 years ago. Back in like August of 2022 or so. Her face shoulders and arms looked really skinny. NOW her ass looks better than ever cus she's probably the most fit she's ever been. Yeah I also miss when she had a little more weight on her because her tits were a lot bigger but she looks incredibly healthy and fit now I can't complain.

Back
Top Bottom