EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Finally got time to watch the video. I enjoyed it - The ASMR was good and Maimy looked good. I enjoy watching her feel herself. I wish we had gotten the other video and I hope we still do. This was better than nothing in my opinion. And given how it looked like she may have been heading for another low point and disappearing I think its a positive sign we got this, even if it was low effort. So yeah, happy we got something, hope we get more. People gonna complain no matter what
Sir, thank you for your resume , I need your signature here________ and you may join group 1 please.

Im just afraid she put the filler out just so she doesn't feel too bad about actually taking a break. And if that Video is the last thing we see from her for weeks maybe month, shit will get serious in here.
She’s done it before I wouldn’t be surprised, she’s just so overwhelmed because now she needs to focus on her vocal lessons obviously… ffs I have adhd and she’s giving me a run for my money

what's her best vid to watch if I wanna see her nips through like transparent lingerie or something?
October 10th 2021 ”Halloween try on” but it’s not much at all. That’s the only ”see through” lingerie I can think of and there’s quite a lot of areola at least but Idk about any other ”proper” see through videos unfortunately.

Don't worry ya'll, she's not disappearing on another break. Now that OF (low priority) is done, she's heading back to Twitch tonight for another thrilling edition of sitting in a chair for hours.
I thought this was a joke, but holly shit she is going to stream, maybe she will edit another 4 minutes of the Squirrel OF video.

Back
Top Bottom