Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

aouff

Superfan
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Not to mention the ones that do borderline actual scams and clickbait shit like "I've never gone this far before! So excited!" and it's literally the exact same thing they've done before lol

Edit: Oh and I mean literally the same thing they've done before. Not like people in here saying "She's done this before" when we get her best blowjob simulation yet, first time she's actually sucking a dildo, etc. No I mean the literal definition of "same thing" just pictures with different underwear and stuff. There was this one girl I remember that even showed tits and pussy, then did an "Excited to try new things, never gone this far!" and it was just a picture set of her in lingerie.. Like that's WAY fucking worse than what Maimy does. So yes, you're absolutely right :LULW:

HardenedDisposition

Diamond Tier
Mar 25, 2022
This isn’t an opinion I’m offering. Hate to burst your bubble, but there isn’t any “debate” going on, nothing to “win”.

As of this writing, it’s incontrovertible:

Her words: No nudity
Her actions: No nudity

No nudity + No nudity = No nudity

…and none of the above is a “defense” of anyone or anything other than basic reasoning. “Evidence” to the contrary would be nudity. Haven’t seen any.

myazaki.b9b

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
If wearing only pasties to cover her nipples while wearing nothing else doesn't count as nudity than I don't know whether you are blind or you have you're own definition of nudity.
not to mention the multiple pictures of her naked covering her private parts only.
I'd call her content "semi nudity" which is in between being naked while covering her nipples and pussy.