Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

DTG69

Fan
Jun 9, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Not me, I dont have so good english šŸ˜ but I've tried

Maimy is sick and has to cancel shit. She's feeling ill and not as lit. Taking a break and laying low, so that feverish feeling could go go go. She said maybe that stream goes out tomorrow or maybe in sunday so you have time to follow. Canceling things is not anything new, so she might be back I dont have a clue. We just have to wait to see if that's a thing or get blueballed with or without the ring.

junkflo

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 1, 2023
This has probably been talked over in some shape or form over these 330-some pages but still,
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
. There's likely some ongoing solace and self-therapy for her knowing that the sheer volume of insecurities developed about her (and/or rather, caused by her) by a whole lot of grown-ass simps literally dwarfs whatever psychological and physiological warts (I mean, literally the quoted post above lol) she might have.

The whole "Maimynyan" enterprise, starting out as a small support group for her ego/self-esteem (sort of a 'can I do it/am I attractive enough?' dare) and wallet might have become much more than she's bargained for. It's deadass kind of a "Project Mayhem" for Maiara, if you will. So now - and for some time already, most likely -> hence her break - it's more of a "is it really "under control, sir"?" question.

Whether the infamous apartment break-in and alleged robbery were real or not - she's probably been having those doubts and questions for a while now - whether it's too much of a good thing. Or, let me put it this way - how long can she keep holding the proverbial 'the hand'. I mean, on the one hand, it's the hand that literally feeds her (financially and 'self-esteemably') but on the other hand she probably keeps asking herself if she's becoming some kind of a Tyler Durden zoo keeper for the multitude of simps out there.

You can bet she's more than aware that the worldwide populace of the city of her simps kylorenning for "more, MORE!!!" of her teasing, slightly unruly and unhinged on its own, can have some especially unhinged members. Those social media interactions with ppl telling her how much she means to them and her passive-aggressive-well meaning (who can really tell now, lol) responses are quite telling. It's a self-reinforcing vortex of solace and paranoia for every member involved in this "Maimynyan" project. Easy to get sucked in but kind of hard to get out.

I'll be 'Jack's lack of surprise' if one of her videos further on will be named or built around "voice in your head" kind of theme )

ConstantiusGallusCaesar

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I wonder if she genuinely wanted to insult the man, or if she literally meant that people should go outside and enjoy nature to heal themselves, rather than "you're delusional, get help." and there's a language barrier.

The links have been updated again, and it's some good shit. We feasting.
:PogTasty:

S4E7

šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘
Mar 11, 2022
she used to do great cameltoes
preview.mp4.jpg

Last edited: