EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

I'm pretty sure that puffin is much worse than Maimy when it comes to videos per month or hiatus, for example she didn't released a single damn video for July, and most of the time she does 1 or 2 videos, plus she went from being fully naked when she started OF to now, being fully clothed and shit,
but you'll get a ton of pics from her if you love pics.
Related puffin memecut I just made (she even references Maimy) https://simpcity.su/threads/asmr-puffin-discussion-thread.126808/post-4798847

Caesar If you still subbed to her, which is a sacrifice, we are all thankful for you, but does she still have messages open on her OF, I know that she doesn't answer questions, but do normal people there ask her why she's been silent or maybe when she's going to be back???

I know for sure there plenty sucking her Dick for sure ( that's a metaphor if someone doesn't understand).
Do you mean comments rather than messages? If so, it's a mixed bag between people asking and being somewhat annoyed that she's gone AWOL again, and people "defending" her absence. Nothing too hostile, however.

Do you mean comments rather than messages? If so, it's a mixed bag between people asking and being somewhat annoyed that she's gone AWOL again, and people "defending" her absence. Nothing too hostile, however.
I mean someone has to resub to defend her from negative comments , and I heard the number of people defending her are "300" .
I'm so sorry Leonidas I don't mean to disrespect you.

d9919c93d8fe2a87d.md.png
but for sure I would feel like this if I was defending my OF queen.

The tail might not be to everyones tastes, but I will take it and Maimy indulging in her kinks over another video ever featuring "the hand"

Please god let her have remembered to put out the candles after filming this time

The tail might not be to everyones tastes, but I will take it and Maimy indulging in her kinks over another video ever featuring "the hand"

Please god let her have remembered to put out the candles after filming this time
At one point it seemed the tail went straight above the flame. She likes to play with fire. :KEKW:

Back
Top Bottom