Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF

Reactions: Hazopros and DAOK

myazaki.b9b

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
This video felt very similar to the elf barmaid to me of course no where near as good.
But for the people still hoping for her topless content, yeah i highly doubted it waaaaaay fucking back even when she used to do this

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

but holly shit she's not even removing her top now. but people are still excited for 0.0001 millisecond frame of areola.

aouff

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
Haven't watched it yet but hey, even if it's not good it's still something. And at the end of the day, I kinda feel like we're witnessing some character progression (albeit VERY minor) in her statement where she said she'd post it anyway and that she'll just use it to improve. I feel like if this was old Maimy she'd just scrap it altogether and work on a completely new video to get disappointed in herself by. And about the titty reveal? Honestly don't even know anymore. Part of me thinks she still wants to do it but wants it to be "just right" (as with everything else she does lmao) and get into the groove of creating content again first. Or she's made up her mind and doesn't wanna do it but is too afraid to drop the bomb and just tell us from fear of backlash, and the more time that goes the worse the backlash is likely to be. Either way I hope she can clarify it sooner rather than later what she meant by "aligning expectations" as well as if she will follow through on doing topless content or not. I'm fucking starving over here :COPIUM:

aouff

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Totally fair! I'm a very sympathetic/empathetic person, and I'm not spending any of my own money on her so it's hard to feel the same frustration towards her that some others do. But I totally get it and don't judge anyone who might feel that way. However, we just got 2 videos in 2 weeks now so I guess only time will tell if she can keep it up or if she disappears for a few weeks/months again soon. Definitely too early to tell, so I for one am keeping my hopes to a minimum for now

neeyzo6

Fan
Sep 4, 2023

She stopped being popular because she disappeared for months just like maimy 2 times and got ban from instagram. The simps find other e-thot to follow during their hiatus. Maimy will loose more by being inactive than showing nipples. And she can reveal step by step too, that is why teasing is incredible, you can start with tits, then months later butt, then a year later starts with toys, then couple vids, ect

Tristesor

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
I for sure would not dip after she would finally show it properly. And most wouldnt. Belle Delphine still drives in millions of dollar each month and is probably still Top 5 creators on OF even tho she uploads videos of her boyfriend railing her. Its actually quite the opposite. She got tit surgery and is hiding her nipples as if they are the One piece now and people are more annoyed about that.

I agree that the tease is one of the appeals of maimy, but you can combine teasing with showing it fully. Just have segments in the video. Roleplay that leads to teasing that leads to fully showing atleast her tits.

MontyPython

Superfan
Nov 29, 2022
As much as I'm dying to see Maimy's naked tits, there's still lots of teasing she could do, if she's not ready to go full topless. Some examples...
- If there's a slip in the video, don't cut it out! Just let it happen naturally, like real life.
- Wear sheer lingerie or tops (without a bra), or even a wet top.
- Tease her butt hole.
- Tease her pussy (like in the Jackpot stream). I could watch this all day long.
- Use a realistic dildo for bjs, instead of fingers.
- More (and more explicit) dirty talking. She's shown she can be very hot but has been pretty tame lately.
She could keep her subs (and us) happy for many more years doing these things, if she actually cares. Right now, it seems like she's in a rut and not doing anything new.