Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

errananna

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 24, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Perhaps she had an abortion? Who knows. Not us. We aren't mind readers. We are her customers.
Well, We as in the royal we. Praise be to whomever pays her and leaks her stuff. We are more really her fans :p

All she is doing is spreading the seeds of speculation, by means of no communication. She went to Japan? Great! Let us know not to expect anything. Had a boob job? Surgery? Abortion? That's all well and dandy, but do you expect to continue creating things people are paying for? Yes? Ok... where is it? No? Then you have a duty to tell us. You don't know? The fuck you don't know, make a decision.

At the end of the day, even if she doesn't release any more videos, such as Aftyn, we still have enough for the spank bank. And if people get really desperate, they can start making AI models of Maimy for deepfakes... after they finish skimming thousands of camgirl thumbnails looking for a golden goose from a pile of other 240p golden geese ;-)

Anyway, how goes the camegirl trawl? Find any more lookalikes?

pognatukka

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 25, 2022
how it feels to be psyoped by maimy

numbers-mason-cod-black-ops.gif

DegenerateNerd

Superfan
Nov 18, 2023
"I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a tough time. Relationships can be complex, and there can be many reasons why someone decides to leave. It might be helpful to reflect on your relationship with Mai and try to understand any issues or challenges that may have contributed to her decision. Communication is key in any relationship, so if you feel comfortable, it might be beneficial to have an open and honest conversation with Mai to gain clarity and closure. Remember to take care of yourself during this time and lean on friends and loved ones for support."

ChatGPT sucks with breakup advice :SadgeCry:

Taino 1492

Tier 1 Sub
Apr 17, 2024
Yes, with all of us actually, and she told us as much in the now infamous Will you have me back video.
Maimy had made a few comeback videos before both for YT and O.F. In each of the prior ones she first admits that she has been away too long, then says that she is sorry and has missed you, asks if you missed her, etc.

In this video the set up is that she has been looking for you, as she says " there you are" as she is entering your room and sits on your bed, And instead of an apology she recriminates you for thinking she was not coming back. I don't know how many subs had cancelled, but she was pissed.

So pissed that she doesn't love you anymore: or how else can you explain that after years of whispering sweet nothings in your ears she is now worried that you will become addicted to her and feels the need to tell you that she does not want to seduce you or anything, but only wants the both of you to have a good time.
I've had actual breakups that weren't this direct.

Taino 1492

Tier 1 Sub
Apr 17, 2024
Good point, and she had the livestream the month after. At first I thought something had triggered the whole "I don't want you addicted lets just have a good time" spiel , possibly a close call with a lovestruck fan or a jealous Malaysian bass player she had to appease. I prayed that whatever it was she would get over it and continue giving us the content we so cherish.
But its been over a month and nothing. For me what's telling is the lack of communication with her fans and followers. She isn't even streaming on Twitch, where her journey into ASMR began. Now I've read that there is an insurrection of the Subs at O.F. something she could quell with a couple of phone videos.
I was surprised when she said at the livestream she will not go back to twitch, but now it makes sense. Our Mai is a smart, beautiful and enterprising young lady who appears to be turning over a new leaf. Yes, all discerning people of culture miss her terribly. I for one wish her the best of luck in her new endeavors and pray she finds peace and joi in her next incarnation. After all there's no one better, nor more soothing, when buttons need to be pushed.