Simp Chat maeurn1 / maeurn.tv / Maeurn Smiles - Simp Chat

fanoffinal

Lurker
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I confirm that the VIP pass is useless. Doesn't give you any discount or advantage. Her "premium" snapchat too, as she only post soft photos.

If you still want to buy something for her, keep in mind to check all her dms cause she changed her price multiple times a week / day :

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

KlownUK

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 16, 2022
Yes the above is true.
Misleading titles and VIP requests are common for even semi big accounts, and the only benefit VIP usually provides is not being told to sign up for VIP any more. You do get some videos, but you are better off picking the ones you want from the DMs
Always remember it's not the girl replying, it's an agency. The people replying work different shifts so you can get different levels of service at different times. They are trained to reply kind of like a nightclub doorman, so don't try to tie them up with logic, or try to make them look silly. Just ask again at a different time and hope to get a reply from a reasonable one.

Overall, Maeurn's videos have been reasonably priced - typically $8-12 for a 10m+ b/g, solo, g/g video (they do seem to have gone up by 50-100% recently). and yes there are a decent amount of ambiguous titles, but $25 for 7 scenes is pretty good still. Her pre boob job videos were all full length videos, with little editing, but for the last 2 years they have been clipped into 5/6 parts. You can ask me here or DM how many clips there should be if you are worried before buying She has taken one proper facial but it is kind of bad quality and not easy to see. A couple in her mouth, but almost always creampie. Same guy in each video, probably called Michael since that's what her tattoo says.

I feel like her free account is actually better than her pay account. The PPV DM descriptions and previews are better for sure. All the pay account has is her "thailand" tape for free that you have to scroll down far for.

Also beware of the new TIP $5 SO I CAN PRIORITIZE SENDING YOU BABE type stuff for new videos. There is no priority, they are already sent in the DMs

As it pertains to her scenes with CJ Miles, I hit up Maeurn's free account, her official account, and CJ's account, and different scenes are only available on different accounts. It was the same person who replied on the free account and the official account.

CJ's main account
11.42 CJ Maeurn Carla and Erzabel
12.31 CJ Maeurn and Carla
15:40 CJ Maeurn Sophia shower
8:40 CJ Maeurn Sophia and Carla walking
5:26 CJ Maeurn Carla masks

Maeurn pay account

15.08 CJ and Maeurn
5.00 CJ Maeurn Sophia
16.15 CJ and Maeurn bunny

Maeurn free account

11.54 CJ Maeurn Sophia and Carla
4.56 CJ Maeurn and Sophia
5.47 CJ Maeurn and Sophia
6.57 CJ Maeurn and Carla

I don't have any of those btw. Some of those may also be available on CJs account, but the person replying said that's all they had on each of those Maeurn accounts. Seemed like they were telling the truth, but hard to be 100%

Nov 16, 2022
she has a ton of implants and cosmetics to maintain. it's no surprise why she tends to get greedy. have y'all seen what she used to look like? i suggest giving your money to someone else more worthy. i suggest Scarlet Chase/SecretCrush. her video quality, beauty, body, lust and anal play prowess is top notch.

KlownUK

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 16, 2022

Interview on a podcast but can't find a video version. Seems like she split up with the guy whose name she tattooed on her butt AND the guy she did her b/g OF vids with. That would explain why only 1 b/g tape since last summer, so there is a decent chance she never does any new b/g again.
She could be lying / marketing here of course

KlownUK

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 16, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Are you sure there even is one?
You could try asking on the other account since they don't have every video in both accounts.

Or, since the chatters work in different shifts, you could try asking at a different time and you might get a reply from someone more helpful / knowledgeable. (remember it's not actually her replying).

Reactions: Alucard07