MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Mads Lewis - Discussion Thread | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Mads Lewis - Discussion Thread

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Content creator and actress who has earned over 1.5 million followers on Instagram posting pictures from her daily life. Her Instagram handle is madslewis and she has also been known online as mads.yo. She portrayed Birdie Kaye on the popular web series Chicken Girls.

Her Content Thread
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

• Born: Tuesday
  • Birthplace: Phoenix,
  • Ethnicity: Caucasian
  • Profession:
  • Hair color:
  • Eye color:
  • Height: 5'6" (or 167 cm)
  • Weight: 123 lbs (or 56 kg)
  • Measurements: 32-23-33
  • Bra/cup size: 32A
  • Years active: 2015 - present (started around 12 years old; 8 years in the business)
  • Piercings: Nose

CalebBrown

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 30, 2022
I get the vibe she might be interested in an Onlyfans. She was topless in her last pics and nude but covered in her last pics. She loves showing of her body and how hot she is. She doesn't really have another way to make money. Onlyfans seems like the perfect fit for her

Infernus Jones

Diamond Tier
Sep 14, 2022
Her rival as a teen TikTok idiot was Nessa Barrett. https://simpcity.su/threads/nessa-barrett.137955/

Nessa is trying for a music career. But Mads can't sing or do anything else. I am sure she would like to be an actress or model, but no one is casting her in anything. She only did a web series a few years ago.

So yeah, an Onlyfans seems like the logical step to make as much money as possible when she doesn't really have any other skills.

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022
I can't figure this girl out. She posts pics on Instagram that she could easily post on Onlyfans and make great money scamming simps. In her latest pics she is almost showing her vag. Even her 16 year old fangirls are like what are you posting on here. She obviously loves showing off her body. So I am not sure why she hasn't made on Onlyfans.

Wkaos420

Tier 1 Sub
Oct 12, 2022
I don't want to ruin everyone's excitement but she might opt to go to a non-nude platform like Passes or BrandArmy or Fanfix. I do hope however that she does go the OF route so we can see her in all her glory. But I will keep my powder dry until the announcement

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Even if she does go OF the odds of her getting nude or doing anything sexual is still low like with most social media people. On the other hand she loves showing her body and is almost nude in her IG pics right now. If any decently followed social media girl is going nude on OF it is this chick. She used to quote bible passages. Now she is smoking and teasing showing her vag. Some girls just go through a super thotty and sexual phase and she has been in one for the last year.

So I think her content would be a lot better than the typical social media thot.

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022
So it was another Onlyfans Jr. site :KEKWlaugh:

For the thots who want some of that Onlyfans money but don't want the stigma of doing Onlyfans

Reactions: 435arch and Dallaas

Dallaas

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 15, 2022
She might be getting a deal with Passes too like Jordyn Jones was getting with SoClose. A lot of these Onlyfans clones are aggressive signing up people to keep them from Onlyfans

Social media thots do this for two reasons. A). They still have large young female fanbases. Those little girls will never sub and buy Onlyfans content cause it is obviously not for them. But these Onlyfans clones are more discrete and present themselves as social media sites rather then sex worker site. So these little girls will pay $20 a month thinking she will see their messages and have some contact with her. Dudes are on the other hand are there to unlock "spicier" pics/videos that she is clearly teasing. She literally promoted the link with her in a tiny bikini gyrating. She knows who she is marketing this too. So she is hoping to get both audiences without alienating the other.

Of course she would have made a ton more money on Onlyfans cause the lure of potentially doing nudity and sexual content is the entire draw of Onlyfans and why guys throw money at these thots. But she will make good money doing this and it is start. Andrea Botez is a millionaire from posting Instagram pics on FanHouse.

And also the biggest benefit. When she sees grandma she can tell her that Passes is totally different than Onlyfans and her granddaughter isn't a whore making money from sex work. Even though these Onlyfans clones are basically Onlyfans without the nudity.

Anon144

Diamond Tier
Mar 12, 2022
I remember when this girl was saying that she wouldn't post anything showing skin because she didn't want to set unrealistic expectations for the girls who follow her. I think that changed.

Reactions: 435arch

Infernus Jones

Diamond Tier
Sep 14, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Her "everyone is beautiful" was always bullshit. It's what ridiculously hot social media girls say to their ugly young female fans and they stupidly believe it. Same thing with her saying she was a devout Christian and would never show skin and now she is almost naked in her Instagram pics, she smokes, is kissing girls to get attention online, and was dating a 32 year old fitness trainer before her current boyfriend.

Social media is always a lie.

Reactions: Dallaas and 435arch