MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Madalina Loana Filip - Simp Chat | Page 22 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Madalina Loana Filip - Simp Chat

grehex

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
At least she posted a picture getting fuck by a random guy, I don't think it's her husband, tattoos don't match. The problem is that she's gonna set it at an outrageous price and the more hardcore she gets, the smaller her market is. And she has a history of 'scammy' videos like most OF girls so a ton of guys are not gonna buy it.

mpenalvar

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She has already confirmed that she is sigle now, having ended up her marriage in good terms (they lived together for a while after breaking up).
It is a smart move, since her ex-husband seemed too shy (her first topless at the sauna) or even against the idea of exploring sexuality in their relationship (B/G PPVs), and she wanted easy money.

DannoOMG

Superfan
Mar 13, 2022
Just lower your expectations cause that angle and pose is probably all you will get in the video. You will just see a dick go in an out between her cheeks but no vag/asshole shots. Guy will probably unload one on her back and be done with it.

- Yours in Christ

odessey

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Actually I just saw a clip from her Twitch stream where she explained that it was her ex husband and he has not given his consent so she is not going to release the clip. She goes on to say that contrary to what she said before the relationship ended badly because he hates her Onlyfans life. She did however say that she would make another one with someone else.

grehex

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 15, 2022
"Actually I just saw a clip from her Twitch stream where she explained that it was her ex husband and he has not given his consent so she is not going to release the clip."

Bullshit. It's not her husband unless he got a complete full sleeve cover up and switched arms because the husband has a right arm sleeve. She's lying and decided not to release it because her numbers keep dropping like crazy. I don't know exactly how OF sales work but she probably sent PMs to see who was interested and to get pre-orders and the numbers/engagement were awful so she's not gonna "risk it". It's over for Mady. I think she had to return the porches and the lambo was only a weekend rent. She's bleeding numbers, now she's working out again so she's gonna get skinny and smaller saggier tits again so it's gonna get even worse.