EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Madalina Loana Filip [Discussion]

She offers in that ppv 2 joi videos and a sexchat session to help you with a handjob. In that session she sends you explicit content and you can send her photos of your dick or whatever. Her sexchat services usually cost $200.
Can you screenshot the dm where she says that? That seems too cheap to be her seeing as she's selling ppvs at only half that.

Damn so now people can't share the actual good stuff because she'll know about it?

Damn so now people can't share the actual good stuff because she'll know about it?
Once it's been shared she can't keep track of every corner of the web. But hey, we must remember that before anything can be shared at all someone has to actually buy the videos - and actually also decide to share them. I'm sure there are many OF users who use the service for purely their own entertainment and don't care about forums like this one... 😉

Last edited:
The fact that she's having to do live JOI sessions now means she mismanaged the fuck out of her OF.

There's also that video of the blonde girl applying tanning lotion to her that was never posted. Probably useless now because I think it was before she even went topless. Wealthy whales hate videos with tags, I think they're leaving her behind.

There was a video posted this morning on her other thread here, my phone died right as I hit play, and now it’s gone…anyone catch it?

Gorgeous is never a term that I would use for her.

Big tits. Nice ass.

Her face is objectively not attractive. I seriously thought she was in her late 30s based on her face. I just stare at the tits and not her face :)
There's no such thing as objectively not attractive, and just a hint of her body instantly makes her more attractive.

Back
Top Bottom