EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Madalina Loana Filip [Discussion]

I'm pretty sure a part of her is not happy with the life she's living. I guess money is good but it's not everything, and by the way she's sexualizing herself she's only attracting guys who see her because of her pair of tits. The closer to the wall she gets, the more lonely she's going to feel.

I'm pretty sure a part of her is not happy with the life she's living. I guess money is good but it's not everything, and by the way she's sexualizing herself she's only attracting guys who see her because of her pair of tits. The closer to the wall she gets, the more lonely she's going to feel.
The closer she gets to being used like a fuckdoll for our viewing pleasure, the better. Everything else doesn't matter.

Idk about you but I'm not about to try playing Savior to someone who very openly WANTED to start selling her body for money.

If she wants to turn it into a transaction then we are going to want value out of our spent money.

Idk about you but I'm not about to try playing Savior to someone who very openly WANTED to start selling her body for money.

If she wants to turn it into a transaction then we are going to want value out of our spent money.
Dude with the money she makes she doesn't need saving but iam guessing iam a little more open about things in my life. Onlyfans girls and guys are people to. It's weird as americans we ridicule things like this but have no problem fucking girls like this it's like we have no problems with so called "stooping low" when it comes to fucking but we deserve the best when it comes to relationships no matter how much I tell people theirs no benefits to being married or in a long term relationship. She's doesn't look like she has any desire to go back to a 9 to 5 job to gain the respect of people she doesn't know. Which I don't blame her one bit

She made last year the money she would have made in her whole life if she had kept working as a part time waitress, going somewhere in the week end whith her sad boyfriend. Now she is going arount the world, driving Lamborghinis, wasting her time and her money without worrying about it at all. She is a millionaire. And what a surprise, she cant find anybody who loves her, as it happens with almost every single woman at her age. Im affraid the only issue is this: too much extra time with nothing to do but complain and counting dollars.

I mean she's already done the infamous Dubai trip where rich oil barons pay them huge bucks so they can shit on them/be shit on.

Shit, I need to hear more about this, what's the news?

Those two other women have some majorly botched boob jobs :peepoWtf:

This gal Alex Mucci, I don't get why she's so popular, she got A LOT of likes per post at least 100k, I've seen one that gets 500k, I just don't get it, is looking like her is what's ideal in Italy? I hate to say this, but that fake stuff looks like shit. What she does is post nipples on Insta and amazingly still has her account :peepoShrug:, I posted a couple of spicy comments and I lost one of my IG accounts.:PepeWhy:

Shit, I need to hear more about this, what's the news?

This gal Alex Mucci, I don't get why she's so popular, she got A LOT of likes per post at least 100k, I've seen one that gets 500k, I just don't get it, is looking like her is what's ideal in Italy? I hate to say this, but that fake stuff looks like shit. What she does is post nipples on Insta and amazingly still has her account :peepoShrug:, I posted a couple of spicy comments and I lost one of my IG accounts.:PepeWhy:

Out of the two in the Mady video she is the grossest, her disfigured face looking something between Michael Jackson and a trans woman, her botched and awful boob job, fake hair with extensions probably close to bald underneath them and she has over 8 million followers at instagram... It's incredible! maybe she bought a lot of them...

Yeha 4chsn isnt a place id take anything seriously. Its a horrid place with very little good about it. Regardless how stupid and hilarious it can be.
For all the bad it is. They from time to time have some decent drops. I've even dropped some expensive shit over their. Sex is expensive regardless if its content or an actual person

The Dubai stuff is real, search "dubai porta potty" on the net. Who knows if Mady did it though.

I know about the wild stuff gals are willing to do in Dubai for money, my friend showed me a video of an Insta model getting shit on her chest and smearing it (okay I should stop there) but I was just wondering if she does one of those trips.

I know about the wild stuff gals are willing to do in Dubai for money, my friend showed me a video of an Insta model getting shit on her chest and smearing it (okay I should stop there) but I was just wondering if she does one of those trips.
Pretty sure Mady took a Dubai trip, and honestly why else would she have any reason to go there besides the ol' Dubai potty?

Would explain how she became so flush with money so fast.

That's disgusting! These bitches are so fucking gross. Smearing shit on her chest? what the fuck :FeelsRageMan:

Do you happen to have the video? :WeirdChamp:

I don't have the video I'm sorry, it's on my mate's phone, I'm not into that kind of stuff. He showed me I think around 2015-16, there were several videos. I was so stunted that stuff like that happened regularly in Dubai. God, the kinds of stuff he showed me that day :peepoWew::SadgeCry: literally changed my perspective on these gals. I was contemplating my life after watching those videos, it was overwhelming, mind-blowing.

Pretty sure Mady took a Dubai trip, and honestly why else would she have any reason to go there besides the ol' Dubai potty?

Would explain how she became so flush with money so fast.

Well, I'm quite cynical about these people but maybe there's a chance she's doing other things aside from that potty business :KEKWlaugh:

Back
Top Bottom