EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Madalina Loana Filip [Discussion]

I swear whenever naturally gifted women like Mady do collabs it's with the ugliest women, full of tatoos and with botched boobjobs
It's like they're doing it on purpose just to mog them and boost their confidence :KEKW:
she got the best boobas of the world
but she is the most basic person ever.
After all this years she still can't do something originally flirty or sexy,
only in very rare cases has it managed to do something
but otherwise basic.

Can't say I find it fun as much as it is sad. It's a descent into madness. Can't see this ending up good for her. I'm not that invested, but JS
I mean she has an onlyfans but you'd be surprised how many of these women have boyfriends, husband's, and kids. Even lovely lilith has kids. Has a kid atleast. Basic female emotion especially when their head over heals for someone that's not reciprocating the same type of feelings. Sex is nice and iam sure alot of guys could sleep with her without feeling shame for it but she just needs taste in men.

I mean she has an onlyfans but you'd be surprised how many of these women have boyfriends, husband's, and kids. Even lovely lilith has kids. Has a kid atleast. Basic female emotion especially when their head over heals for someone that's not reciprocating the same type of feelings. Sex is nice and iam sure alot of guys could sleep with her without feeling shame for it but she just needs taste in men.
I mean it's clear she doesn't have a stable relationship considering how many times she's doomposted a crying picture after her latest boytoy didn't work out. She also split with her long time boyfriend way back when she first started her OF, because he wasn't into the direction she wanted to go.

I don't think she's on the same stable level as Lilith at all, and it remains to be seen whether this venture of here crashes and burns or not.

I don't get why most of you are always so hyped for those shitty "b/g" videos of her. All of them are lame as fuck. I much prefer her just to do solo videos showing the good stuff than that crap.

But anyway, is there any reason why the video of her showing pussy never got leaked in source quality?

She says in the vid something about she is crying for someone who doesn't deserve her tears, while she decides to open a bottle of champagne as it was a present for her.
(this is as far I can understand)

So you're telling me this bitch who lives off posting photos of her tits and terrible videos of her having sex is also asking for empathy? Does she know people have actual issues compared to her?
Someone put a dick on this bitch so she stays quiet pls.

So you're telling me this bitch who lives off posting photos of her tits and terrible videos of her having sex is also asking for empathy? Does she know people have actual issues compared to her?
Someone put a dick on this bitch so she stays quiet pls.
I mean I have no problem with what she does its her business. Can't be mad at her her net worth Is around 8 million dollars. So I do feel bad for her because she wants someone to love her but also at the same time you can tell most of the guys she's dating at this point are just looking to get it in. Just be appreciative because she's one of the better looking ones that does adult content

O
Exactly, zero empathy with these sluts, they sell themselves as a sexual product and that's all they are. Less tears and more moaning of the good one pls.
Ok get married to a classy women and live a so called great life but I've been married for years and I'll tell you instead of the women slutting herself out it's the man that get slutted out. Ok they sell sex to make money but doesn't a wife or a girlfriend but instead they sell sex to get your money instead of the masses. I'd still date mady gio sure would because iam in my mid 40s at this point in my life I be perfectly fine with good sex, good booze, and to be able to travel places that I have never been. Your white picket fence isn't the same as mine.

She was making 150k/month last year pre tax, as said in a interview.
If she was on same trajectory in 2023, she’d still be far from 8 million
She makes in a month what alot of people would make in two years. Regardless if the net worth is false she has money

I mean she's made a lot of money based on future expectations. If she keeps up with this mediocre type of content, I can't imagine it'll last. So unless she puts this money away somewhere safe or invests it smartly, she could easily strike out very quickly.

But none of that is my problem. I, along with I imagine most people, are here to see tits n stuff, preferably for free.

Back
Top Bottom