EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Madalina Loana Filip [Discussion]

The new video was bomb. And the best part is when the original poster shares a lower bitrate video, some hero will definitely share an AI upscale video. Can't wait for that software to hit mobile phones.

The new video was bomb. And the best part is when the original poster shares a lower bitrate video, some hero will definitely share an AI upscale video. Can't wait for that software to hit mobile phones.
Or people could just post the source version in the first place? Upscales are shit, they look like a cartoon. It's really not challenging to download a video properly from Onlyfans.

If anyone has access to the original versions of the Nico Robin video or the red lingerie/pasties video, please post them as replacements for the compressed screen-recording trash that is currently in the thread.

Or people could just post the source version in the first place? Upscales are shit, they look like a cartoon. It's really not challenging to download a video properly from Onlyfans.

If anyone has access to the original versions of the Nico Robin video or the red lingerie/pasties video, please post them as replacements for the compressed screen-recording trash that is currently in the thread.
Yeah I couldnt watch the red pasties one posted like a couple days back. It was VERY blocky like within the first few moments. killed it for me. But yeah source quality is highly appreciated. screen records and steamed versions are poor quality.

I was pretty sure it was an upscaled version.
Anyway sorry about that
renderTimingPixel.png

I mean I don't really know how to prove it. It's an appreciation really. If you want I can send you the video, and let you decide.

Ps: I don't seek quarrel with anybody, I just thought I would post what seems to me to be the original video since some people were searching for them.

Theres an edits group. If the source video is being deleted as a repost cuz AI version was already posted, maybe post it in that group as source? Would that be allowed?
I mean I don't really know how to prove it. It's an appreciation really. If you want I can send you the video, and let you decide.

Ps: I don't seek quarrel with anybody, I just thought I would post what seems to me to be the original video since some people were searching for them.

Send it to me, I have a very good eye to distinguish fake upscaled videos :leokek:

Theres an edits group. If the source video is being deleted as a repost cuz AI version was already posted, maybe post it in that group as source? Would that be allowed?
I saw the video and it is infact the original 1080p source video. The other one is upscaled. Zoomed in on the watermark text and its fine on the source one (that got removed as a repost) but glitchy on the upscaled on.

So theres that

I saw the video and it is infact the original 1080p source video. The other one is upscaled. Zoomed in on the watermark text and its fine on the source one (that got removed as a repost) but glitchy on the upscaled on.

So theres that
May I ask whether this video is about Nico Robin video or the red lingerie/pasties?

Yes, both videos are very good, but the versions we saw were not clear. I wonder if any of my friends in the forum can see the videos of those days, so I can tell them how to download the original HD video

https://simpcity.su/threads/madalina-loana-filip.9356/page-13 https://simpcity.su/threads/madalina-loana-filip.9356/page-13 It's a pity that I don't have enough permission to reply this post, I think the user“IG<3” can still see the Nico Robin video or the red lingerie/pasties in onlyfans, I can offer him the way to download the HD original video, but I can't reply.....It's really sad, these are probably her best two videos, in terms of content, makeup, and her body movements. It's really sad that we may never see these two videos in HD,cryyyyyy

https://simpcity.su/threads/madalina-loana-filip.9356/page-13 https://simpcity.su/threads/madalina-loana-filip.9356/page-13 It's a pity that I don't have enough permission to reply this post, I think the user“IG<3” can still see the Nico Robin video or the red lingerie/pasties in onlyfans, I can offer him the way to download the HD original video, but I can't reply.....It's really sad, these are probably her best two videos, in terms of content, makeup, and her body movements. It's really sad that we may never see these two videos in HD,cryyyyyy
I think IG<3 Is not the one downloading the videos, he gets the video from someone else. The guy that is buying her videos doesn't know how to get them in source quality

I think IG<3 Is not the one downloading the videos, he gets the video from someone else. The guy that is buying her videos doesn't know how to get them in source quality
I don't know if anyone in our forum has purchased either video, if he wants, we can offer a way to download the original version of the HD video, and we can even share the cost of his purchase together, because I know it's not pleasant in this world to ask someone to give it away for free. Every time I post a video about her, I see hundreds of likes, and if we can convince these people, I think we could have the original HD versions of both videos for less than a dollar.

I don't know if anyone in our forum has purchased either video, if he wants, we can offer a way to download the original version of the HD video, and we can even share the cost of his purchase together, because I know it's not pleasant in this world to ask someone to give it away for free. Every time I post a video about her, I see hundreds of likes, and if we can convince these people, I think we could have the original HD versions of both videos for less than a dollar.
I don't know from who IG<3 gets the videos. Maybe he can contact the original leaker to try to get the vids in source quality

Back
Top Bottom