EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Madalina Loana Filip [Discussion]

Anyone know how to record her twitch livestreams?

And I agree, there's no incentive for her to do do proper stuff when she's doing fine £££ wise with the silly amateur stuff.

She's been doing sales on her OF so i think things might be slowing down. If they slow down enough, might give her that push and then there may be more good news for us.

Dont get me wrong, she's come a LOOOOONG way, never expected her to see on OF but might need a push for the extra mile.

I hope she does! After this time I'd really like to see those massive boobs. I just don't think she ever will. Her boyfriend/husband probably doesn't want her to. And she was super hesitant about posting on social media in general, let alone full nudes. But she has done wayyy more than I expected she would. So who knows, she might surprise me.
Same man, she was very modest when she first started. She's definitely took it a level what I thought

I hope she does! After this time I'd really like to see those massive boobs. I just don't think she ever will. Her boyfriend/husband probably doesn't want her to. And she was super hesitant about posting on social media in general, let alone full nudes. But she has done wayyy more than I expected she would. So who knows, she might surprise me.
think shes largely full of bs about that, she nearly deleted all her social media accounts then 2 weeks later starts up an OF. She's already posed with chicks fully nude along with some nip slips herself, so I think she's just drawing it out as much as she can

Yeah, I agree. Nobody believed her when she deleted all her socials. Everyone knew she'd be back. She's getting more comfortable with more risky stuff I think. She likes the OF money it generates. One of the latest videos shows her boyfriend grabbing her tits (covered by a bikini tho). So she's making progress.
Yeah I would expect her to start doing regular topless shoots within the next few months but could be wrong who knows. I'm not wanting her to do like hardcore stuff but she's got to do a bit more as her stuff has gotten pretty stale imo, that shower video was pretty nice though. Regardless not like I'm paying for anything so I guess I'll take what I can get lol

Yeah, I agree. Nobody believed her when she deleted all her socials. Everyone knew she'd be back. She's getting more comfortable with more risky stuff I think. She likes the OF money it generates. One of the latest videos shows her boyfriend grabbing her tits (covered by a bikini tho). So she's making progress.
Wait did you say boyfriend? So she finally divorced her husband?

AFAIK her husband was the person stopping her from going full nude

has she ever mentioned her nationality? her name sounds romanian..

Back
Top Bottom