EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Lynaritaa Simp Chat

that last PPV someone posted was finally snapchat level quality but for like 3x the price i'm sure but now i'm wondering what she's selling in messages now

she just sent out an hour long video for $30 if this is bait it's an incredibly tempting bait lmao i kinda want to know what on earth this is

I just wanna know how long she can get away with this. Every live she does, she does a goal for "top off" which is a few thousand and then when she gets to it, it's either pasties or handbra for 2 minutes and quickly ends it. All while the whole chat is filled with people complaining and calling her a scammer. There can't be many more people left to get burned by her lol

I just wanna know how long she can get away with this. Every live she does, she does a goal for "top off" which is a few thousand and then when she gets to it, it's either pasties or handbra for 2 minutes and quickly ends it. All while the whole chat is filled with people complaining and calling her a scammer. There can't be many more people left to get burned by her lol
For anyone that actually knows her, its guaranteed that top off is still going to mean nipples covered especially on a free live with 1000 people watching most of whom never tipped. I'm surprised she wasn't wearing pasties when she went topless.
She also said she'd be on for an hour several times, the tip goal was like $500 away from the $2K topless goal with 5 mins left and some dumb idiots started tipping big knowing they'd only get to see covered topless for a few mins. I blame them more than her, if they wanted her topless that bad they should have tipped big earlier so she'd be topless for longer with more chance of a slip. They wasted their money and confirmed that she can ask for $2K in one hour and will get it so she will do it again.

tldr topless with her still means covered, she said 1 hour and the goal was only met with a few mins left so she was only topless for a few mins. Big tipping idiots fault more than hers.

For anyone that actually knows her, its guaranteed that top off is still going to mean nipples covered especially on a free live with 1000 people watching most of whom never tipped. I'm surprised she wasn't wearing pasties when she went topless.
She also said she'd be on for an hour several times, the tip goal was like $500 away from the $2K topless goal with 5 mins left and some dumb idiots started tipping big knowing they'd only get to see covered topless for a few mins. I blame them more than her, if they wanted her topless that bad they should have tipped big earlier so she'd be topless for longer with more chance of a slip. They wasted their money and confirmed that she can ask for $2K in one hour and will get it so she will do it again.

tldr topless with her still means covered, she said 1 hour and the goal was only met with a few mins left so she was only topless for a few mins. Big tipping idiots fault more than hers.
Yea that's what I'm saying, everybody who knows, knows top off means nothing but people gotta learn that lesson the hard way first so they don't make it again lol. With 10 minutes left she also did say if she hit the goal she would stay on longer but dipped out before the hour anyway lol

We also will probably never know what she sends any of the guys sending her all that cash in DM’s, or if those are just guys from her agency dumping in money to give the illusion so she can do a full hour, show less than Snapchat level content, and dip without the illusion of not meeting goals

Has that one hot tub vid with mimiloving ever leak? (The bonus one at the end not the 10min one)

Are her Lyna Hubs even good or is she just fishing for money and it’s all pun on words like her “sex tape” that was a literal tape with the word “sex” on it?

i am not sure how to save onlyfans stories, would anyone be able to grab the image she has up right now

Back
Top Bottom