EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Lynaritaa Simp Chat

her teases are imo some of the best and what she does makes money, it was just easier to justify when $20 a month for snapchat got you content multiple times a week vs paying $100 for....that lol

these OF management agencies are the absolute worst and have ruined the fun of it, the desire for me to spend money, and also the quality of content we all got for the price
Yup, would have been far better if ran her OF like Juli Anne does, some nip slips, PPV not too expensive except for the odd 'bare nipple' show. Would be far more honest to her fans than letting this scam agency get involved

Her teases are the absolute max, thats why I dont get the logic. Why wont she actually do nudes? It's not like shes really keeping much for imagination or trying to uphold a certain image.

Seems like 80%+ of onlyfans models I follow say the exact same thing. I fell for it one time and it was worthless.
Again it’s all cause they’re all run by similar agencies just firing this shit out via scripts or work centers.

candice alice used to be one of my favs cause she was fun to talk to and always responded very positively to any uh extracurricular talk and fired off her first OF nudes in my inbox before the feed got any just for fun. One day she got people to run her account, it was instantly noticeable, the content quality was a literal gamble, and the fun vanished. Stopped spending money.

I like giving girls money, I don’t like giving some dudes in a rented office somewhere on planet earth money while they beg for pictures of my dick

I’m testing the waters on her paid content I will report back when I know the quality
Edit: lmao she’s good, I bought a single fucking picture because it was slotted between videos on her tip story and it didn’t specify “video” on the title. Got my ass.

not worth it. Will post later. Sucks cause this is the hottest she has ever been and we can’t get fuck all out of her, probably not even the $200 and above club.

Last edited:
I’m testing the waters on her paid content I will report back when I know the quality
Edit: lmao she’s good, I bought a single fucking picture because it was slotted between videos on her tip story and it didn’t specify “video” on the title. Got my ass.

not worth it. Will post later. Sucks cause this is the hottest she has ever been and we can’t get fuck all out of her, probably not even the $200 and above club.
has anyone even bought the VIP club? do we even know if it actually exists?

has anyone even bought the VIP club? do we even know if it actually exists?
Based on her screenshots of DM’s there has to be SOMETHING these guys are busting to cause it for sure isn’t a 56 second clip that goes nowhere lmao

I wanted to spend money on this woman but it seems incredibly not worth it

edit: woof buyer beware her shit ain't worth it, still don't know about the VIP shit

Last edited:
there was a rumor for a while that she had a child when she was a teenager - true?
... also, is she married to a rich guy? or does she have an extremely wealthy sugar daddy?

Back
Top Bottom