EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Lynaritaa Simp Chat

How do you automatically record OF lives? Without the chat etc
There's no automatic method, you have to watch it live and screen record, you can hide chat the overlays with adblock or css on PC

Smart. She let her phone die again.
Yup. People keep hitting the tip goals and she moves them even higher if they are met fast. And in most cases last night she doesn’t even do what she says she’s going to do. Still people dropped almost 8k for a shit of a show and like I said, she’s done showing as easily as she was doing. Unless she actually gets drunk, there might be a chance. But even now those “shots” she takes are actually water lol

Yup. People keep hitting the tip goals and she moves them even higher if they are met fast. And in most cases last night she doesn’t even do what she says she’s going to do. Still people dropped almost 8k for a shit of a show and like I said, she’s done showing as easily as she was doing. Unless she actually gets drunk, there might be a chance. But even now those “shots” she takes are actually water lol
She is master of yapping, literally now all she does is setting tip goals for takin shots n yap.

Lmao. im a dumbass man. Just because I don’t record doesn’t mean I don’t watch them. I ain’t broke like the rest of y’all.
Not sure why anyone listens to you, 0 proof you ever go, never share anything, not even screenshots or shitty screen recordings, yeah you're a dumbass

It's amazing how her phone always dies when goals are reached and she has to do something and she doesn't just get a charger lol
I subbed to her snap a long long time ago when she was relatively new. It’s still the same old same old, misleading, empty promises and super high prices. She has had the same strategy for her entire career. Over the years I guess at least we’ve gotten to see her tits.

I subbed to her snap a long long time ago when she was relatively new. It’s still the same old same old, misleading, empty promises and super high prices. She has had the same strategy for her entire career. Over the years I guess at least we’ve gotten to see her tits.
Yea which is something that I will never understand is these girls out there who most definitely have pictures of there actual tits out there online or even in lives and stuff where shirts that are pretty much 100% see through which she knows but won’t just ever remove the top like I don’t get it it’s fucking mind boggling to me lmao

Back
Top Bottom