EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Lunaraecosplay

How about you guys keep your dumb tg group/drama out of here? This is no place to advertise other forums/channels/whatever. :WeirdChamp:
I guess you all skipped that:

Does anyone know how to turn pictures into a flash style game? Like point and click? I just got a hold of her dating simulator set and want to make it into a free game

What do you expect she's retired dude no more post not that her post where all that good to being with
There’s so much of her stuff that didn’t get posted and people said they had nudes from her and before her cosplay. There’s plenty left to post

There’s so much of her stuff that didn’t get posted and people said they had nudes from her and before her cosplay. There’s plenty left to post
Well I wish you luck god knows I'm in the same boat not for her but for other girls

Well I wish you luck god knows I'm in the same boat not for her but for other girls
She’s supposed to have so many nudes from dating apps and extra sets. Ones that got posted here that were supposed to be real then deleted by the people that posted it because she knew who they were. I wonder why those never get reposted

She’s supposed to have so many nudes from dating apps and extra sets. Ones that got posted here that were supposed to be real then deleted by the people that posted it because she knew who they were. I wonder why those never get reposted
From what we know she's a right pos probably threatened them

I'd be delighted for her to prove me wrong, but there is a big difference in her posting a pic from an old set on the one platform she didn't delete and her coming back.
But why random post after like 2 years with no posts and people thought she died?

Has anyone tried messaging her on Instagram and seeing what she says?
I say leave the woman alone, let her do what she wants. She probably left last time because of all the weirdos. Spamming her now will only change her mind if she's even thinking of returning.

Hi guys, I've been trying to post 2 nude pictures of her recently, but they keep getting deleted off the main thread, any advice? I tried contacting support but the reply wasn't too helpful

About the last pictures I posted, they are most likely real because of the presence of visible birthmarks (one on the hip and the other on a boob) that match with other pictures from cosplay sets) and for the presence of the belly button piercing (found in other instances) and nipple piercings (same reason), aside from a general anatomy analysis view.

Back
Top Bottom