MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - LunaQueen / LunaTeeen / LunaQueeen / LunaQueeeen | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat LunaQueen / LunaTeeen / LunaQueeen / LunaQueeeen

pinchoy17

Fan
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I can't lie: I wish her the best of luck in the world in whatever she undertakes, but damn, I'm going to miss seeing her at CB.

Seriously, possibly one of the best (if not the best) asses on the site. Perfect attitude, fun, always interacting with the chat. Dorky, adorable and hot at the same time. Perfect dildo riding skills, always giving her all in the shows with the fuckmachine... And also some damn creative cosplays for those who liked it. Her Halloween shows were always eye-catching.

Goodbye Luna, thank you very much for the good times.

VBoxes

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 1, 2022
I am in total agreement. I also wish her the best of luck in the future.

To me she was the best model on CB. Just like you said. Perfect ass and riding, squirting, good attitude & she always tried to give her all in her am shows.

It happend a lot that the goals werent reached but she still went on with the goal (anal or squirting) because she was horny or that much into it. I think it's goodbye forever. Some models come back after a break but I think she will never return. She also closing her content account in a month or so.

VBoxes

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 1, 2022
If you look at what she has said online and during streams, you are probaly right. She has been going through some shit and she has some opportunities for a normal carreer that she was really excited about.

I wil try to upload everything that i have collected of her. It will probably take a lot of time because of the amount of stuff i have. So i hope you guys will be patient with me

usernamehere7

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
Just found out about it today, its crazy the amount of cam girls that have retired in the past year and Luna is the toughest one to fill (katy_18_pocahontas, briannabellxxx, minarocket to name a few).

One thing I never understood though is her strong aversion towards speaking some french on cam or creating any french vids despite her being french. I'll really miss her though, no one else came close to having her gremlin like energy and sense of humor.

VBoxes

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 1, 2022
yumtumtum
I dont know her personally. So not sure. I have heard her say on cam that she was in a mentor program and finally got someone to mentor.

She will be missed indeed. She always tried to make something out of her streams. Not just laying on her back or sitting in a chair waiting for tokens/goals.
usernamehere7 Of the models that I follow on CB noone comes close to her shows. Of the retired models Naughty_Elle/ImoanUenSuk was the best but Luna is a close behind her.

yumtumtum

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 17, 2022
i havent watched her live in a while, was her last stream a normal one or a retirement stream like vtuber graduation stream where says good bye and all that?

Reactions: jurichun

Jolan

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
is it even possible to find her early streams before boob job?

VBoxes

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 1, 2022
A
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

It was a normal one. She was going to stream the next day. But she MIA for 2 weeks. Promised on twitter that she would stream in a week. Then she went MIA again and finally posted that she was going to retire. One thing is certain. I dont think she was doing it for the money. Because she made a lot on stream and probably also on her content site.

It is but she looks like really underage in those streams/vids. And that is not my cup of tea so I never collected those streams

VBoxes

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 1, 2022
If riding is what you like please check out Wildtequilla & Jeangreybianca. Their shows arent as good as Luna meaning they wont ride for 20 minutes waiting for the next goal. They will ride for a couple of minutes, stopto only continue when tokens are paid. Jeangreybianca is to me one of the most beautiful 100% natural models. Only thing she doesnt do is squirt.

muka_muka

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
it was sharlin_13. she rides anal too and the 13 tattoo was on her neck and not her chest
emma_clarc is a really good one was well she got banned on cb, but she also streams on MFC
asuno_ is very nice as well if you like the ABG look
sigmasian is enjoyable for the long run, squirts are unpredictable
_jikey_ is a nice thicc one, not too skilled in riding just nice to look at. reminds me of Zilla_X

fun Sillplain_and Alice_mei rides pretty hard but they no longer stream

Davejo

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 25, 2023
Good for her, but another big player left. The golden age of cam-girls is slowly comming to an end.
Chloewildd is still up, but she always dresses the same. Not like luna with cosplays.
Is there other girls with same skills? uhhottie would be good I guess.

VBoxes

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 1, 2022
It depends what you are looking for. If you specificially looking for asian girl look check muka_muka post above. I can add to that:
-
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
-
can squirt & does long streams 3 hour + sometimes
-
she is an anal freak that has a gaping asshole

If you're just looking for hot girls who with big asses
-
natural hottie, can squirt & does a lot of anal with a fuckmachine
- Wildtequilla big ass n big tits, can squirt. Her content is almost impossible to find. Her stuff has the most insane dmca protection that i have seen. Uploaded content gets deleted in weeks.
- Jeangreybianca like is said in a previous post imo the best natural body on CB, fit slim with a massive ass. does not squirt
- Kellytesh a natural hottie that can squirt does not stream regularly.
- Spivi natural goth BBW with massive tits n squirts in her streams

I got lazy with the links but evey girl is on CB.