MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Loren Gray - Discussion Thread | Page 2 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Loren Gray - Discussion Thread

arii_gold

directorate of S.I.M.P. archives
Dec 10, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Musicians/dancers seem to be a different breed. They are also more selective with their endorsements, for example; whereas, most modern TikTok gals are influencers at the core so a natural extension of that is monetizing their lewd content.

What separates amateurs from professionals is whether they can fully leverage their lifestyle through social media presence. I wouldn't be surprised if she has considered OF to be prohibitive to the advancement of her musical career, but as previously mentioned, it seems she's lost momentum there and will have to come to terms with this sooner or later

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022

The game has very much changed with singers, supermodels, actresses, etc, now making OF or similar sites to simply trade off their names. The money is just too good to ignore and often much more than they can make with actual work. Definitely music execs, agents, ect, have advised in the past to avoid Onlyfans cause it could ruin your image and brand. I think I read last year that Noah Cyrus was advised not to make an Onlyfans when she considering it. But that thinking is being left behind in the past as Onlyfans and its clones are just too mainstream now.

Loren is an old school Musically girl who started when she was 13 in 2015/16. Musically was bought and then became TikTok. 100% her agents have probably advised her against Onlyfans if she wants to be a music star. But again, that is an old way of thinking. A lot of the people she came up with like Jordyn Jones, Kristen Hancher, Malu Trevejo, TheyLoveArii, etc, are now on OF or similar sites.

If she continues to avoid OF, it's probably more a moral issues since her music career has gone nowhere. She is very close with her family and OF does still have a stigma as a sex site, even as mainstream as it has become.

Infernus Jones

Diamond Tier
Sep 14, 2022

It is definitely a moral issue with her. She does care what people think of her and she is very close to her parents. Not to go all Sigmund Freud but the girls who seem to have their dad in their lives and a good relationship with him tend not to go down the Onlyfans route.

Reactions: inb4lock1

OtisDiego

Level 99
Jul 6, 2022
Even if she did OF or something similar, it would be along the lines of the handbra stuff she did to promote her music career a couple of years ago. Probably lingerie pics, smaller bikinis, sexy outfits, etc.

Still, Loren is one of the few girls that is hot enough where it would still be worth it to see slightly hotter stuff that what she puts out on IG.

Reactions: arii_gold

Dallaas

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 15, 2022
Yeah she is one of the few girls hot enough where I would take anything from her. She is that beautiful. Just seeing steady content with her in sexy outfits, lingerie, bikinis, leather, boots, sexy poses, etc would be enough.

As long as she didn't do any scamming shit in her captions like promising nudity or hardcore when you hell know she ain't ever doing that.

Reactions: arii_gold and cry

CalebBrown

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 30, 2022
It seems like she is transitioning away from social media. She bought a house back in Pennsylvania and doesn't seem that into LA anymore. If you read the comments on her TikToks they all mention the past and when she was really popular back when TikTok was musically in 2016. She just feels out of the game now and it's over.

I agree with people saying they would just take her posting stuff in hot outfits. She wouldn't never have to get nude or do harder content. Despite her beauty no agency seems to want hire her as a model. So making an Onlyfans/Fanfix/Patreon, would be closest she would get to having a career as a model.

El Diabllo

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
She still is doing the music thing and releasing yet another song to her dwindling fanbase. Those little girls have grown up now and many have moved on. This is her money she is spending so it can't last forever. If nothing breaks soon then she has to move to the next thing.

The reason why I know she will never make it, beyond the fact she can't sing, is just by looking at the comments on her TikToks. So many are saying, I know you from when TikTok was Musically! OMG I remember you from 2015! They also tell her she looks like some social media star that is popular now. They treat Loren like a relic from social media past and that is what she is now.

Once she realizes she is not going to be Taylor Swift then she might look at things like Onlyfans. She has never tried to cash in with the dudes that are into her and has always tried to appeal to pre-teen girls. Appealing to them would breathe life into her career since unlike the little girls who grew up and moved on from her, dudes would start arriving in boatloads if she start giving them content and a reason to simp.

OtisDiego

Level 99
Jul 6, 2022
Yeah, once she finally realizes that she is not going to make it in music, then we will see where she goes. There just never has been interest in using her as model despite her beauty. If she was short I could see that being the reason. But she is 5'8 1/2" and sometimes says she is 5'9". That is enough height to be a fashion model. But for whatever reason the offers aren't coming.

Onlyfans or something similar is the only place she can make money off her looks and body.

arii_gold

Dec 10, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

it's 2026. LG has had her breasts augmented and finally succumbed to the prospect of starting an OF. we have a fap to proper pixels for once. life is good.

Reactions: Mrdady

El Diabllo

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
Hey it might happen in 2023 after this album flops and she finally is hit with the reality she can't sing and this 4 year attempt at being Taylor Swift just was a massive waste of money. She was trying to put a square peg into a round hole when she should have just been making money for being hot all along.

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022
Seems like she thinks she is going on some tour to promote her album no one wanted. In reality her management got her into a number of small clubs where they promise a certain amount of sold tickets and make up the difference in sales when they don't. So it is no risk for the club.

Might be a huge wakeup call for her this isn't 2016 and she doesn't have the fanbase she once did.

El Diabllo

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
I have seen the videos on YouTube of her trying to sing live and it's bad. She has a shower singing voice which means it's good for singing in the shower but not good enough to ever be a real singer. So I can only imagine how bad these shows are going to be. She has never done anything like this. She so badly wants to be Taylor Swift but without the talent part. Just a waste of money.

I applaud her for following her dream but she doesn't have the talent for that dream. I wanted to play for the NY Yankees, but that doesn't mean they need to put me in CF.

And yeah, she badly wants to go back to 2016 and have little girls cry when they see her. But it's 2023. Her new video only has 35k views after 4 days. The video she released in December only reached 60k views after 4 months. Most of her fanbase grew up and forgot about her. And no one takes her seriously as a singer. That is why her record label quickly dropped her a couple of years ago once they saw she was going nowhere.

Reactions: Timetoown

Timetoown

Diamond Tier
Mar 13, 2022
She had one music video with almost a million views, probably because of the she she’s dressed in it, hand boobs and skimpy outfits.

Anywho here’s a rare video of her pokies in this video around 6:40 min mark if anyone’s interested.

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022
Her last two music videos are sitting at 70,000 views each after a couple months. Back like 4-5 years ago she was getting 4-6 million views on her music videos. So what does that tell you? Her little girl fanbase is now older and has forgotten about her. This is what happens with social media people when they rely on very young fans. Look at the comments on her TikToks. A lot of them are girls saying, "I remember you from Musically in 2016!" She just isn't getting new fans cause she is old news and she isn't talented enough to get new fans through her music or singing. Her music career is relying on the small group of girls who haven't moved on yet. And there just aren't that many of them. Not enough to support a music career. Her album and "tour" will flop.

If she wants new fans, and to breathe life into her career, she will have to start attracting male fans. And that means sexing up her brand and doing OF.

Reactions: El Diabllo and cry

El Diabllo

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
She just canceled her "tour" lol that was supposed to start in a week. She claims she is now going to open for someone later. Who the hell would want someone who can't sing and has no act to open for them?

The real story is she was likely getting little to no ticket sales for her dates so the venues cut her. Her album also just came out to zero fanfare. I guess she couldn't afford to pay any music websites to promote it.

Reactions: cry and Deeks

arii_gold

Dec 10, 2022
This is all true, but I think we might have to dismiss the possibility of her going the route we want. Those promotional images of the dress she posted on IG a couple days ago, for example.. anybody else notice where she placed the text bar? Right across her thighs -_- not to mention, she doesn't reveal anything below her belly button when it comes to dance clips anymore. This has been going on for weeks/months now

She indeed might be striking out as a musician, but something tells me she's either a.) so depressed that it's detracting from her occasional desire to be objectified or b.) there's a deliberate attempt on her part to tone down the lewdness of her media. Either way, we're screwed unless she decides to take up the baton of female empowerment once her music career officially tanks.

Reactions: JohnDoeJr

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022
Yeah I don't buy her excuse that she is opening for someone and that is why she canceled the dates. She just wasn't selling any tickets and didn't want to perform for like 15 people cause it would be totally embarrassing.

We just have to wait until she finally realizes she will never have a music career.

Deeks

Bianca Sotelo Simp
Mar 21, 2022
What is weird is that 2 years when she was trying again for a music career, she did sex it up in her pictures and YouTube music videos. She was doing handbras and getting straddled by guys. Now she is showing nothing.

The difference was probably she still had a record label behind her and some money. They clearly knew she couldn't sing so they just tried to hope her looks would get some attention. Now it's just her paying for her career which is why her videos have zero budget. She so badly wants to be Taylor Swift without realizing that Swift could sing and had songwriting talent. Loren has neither. Her talent is being pretty and lipsyncing to people who can actually sing.

• LULW
Reactions: cry

cry

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
That excuse for canceling tour is 100% bs lol. She just bought 5 acres of land and a house back home in PA, I could totally see her just moving over there almost full time and living off ads/monetization she makes from her socials after her album flops. Because fr how much longer can she milk her old fans to support her music "career" before she realizes people won't take her serious as an artist.

So unless she somehow has a crazy song on the album that goes viral and gives her a chance at continuing music, she might just start spending way more time in PA and keeping to herself. Still holding out hope that she wants this dream of being a music star bad enough that she'll start slutting herself out again :peepoSad:

Dallaas

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 15, 2022
She apparently is paying some other guy to be one of his opening acts at small clubs in the UK. Does anyone give a crap about her in the UK? She isn't relevant in the U.S. so how would she be known in the UK? She can't sing!

Her album also came out to literal crickets. She couldn't afford to by any promotion for it.

She did post some bikini stuff. But I feel until she finally accepts she is not going to make it in music, we aren't going to see her think about Onlyfans or something similar.