Question Looking for OF recommendations

HellKaiser

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 25, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hey folks. I put money on my OF wallet to support a person I know who’s creating content there but now I’m kind of tired of it, especially since she’s going on a direction I’m not fond of (findom and stuff like that). So I now have a spare 5 dollars in my wallet and I'm looking to subscribe to someone else. But there's so many creators I don't even know where to start, so could I get some recommendations? Here's some important info:

- Looking for female creators;

- The subscription must be 5 dollars or lower, whether full-price or discounted price;

- Some stuff I'm into is PAWGs, curvy girls, BBWs, Asians, and body hair, especially armpits. Also traps :);

- I'd like to feel I'm getting the most bang for my buck, so creators with lots of content, ESPECIALLY VIDEO CONTENT, and that haven't been leaked that much are ideal (who's your favorite underrated creator?)

- Some creators I like but won't be subscribing to right now are Kitty Leroux, bellamonroe18, veganprincessvip, Larkin Love, Codi Vore and Mila Volker. I guess it reinforces what I said above lol there's also yinyleon but really, who doesn't like her?

That's about all of it. Looking forward for the recs ^^

Reactions: Mrkaszl

1jgreene53

Lurker
Aug 2, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
$5 is tough but if you're willing to go up to $10-15...

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
- tooons of content and cartoonishly big tits and ass for a white chick
- this is the hot fat 20-something barista you fantasize about but now you can see her holes.
- content is minimal, which turned me off at first, but it's high quality and she is SO hot.