EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat lolosavo aka juicyjade9 Discussion Thread

If she kept her tits and gave up law school she'd never need to work in the first place lol.
I dropped any interest with her once she got the chop but hung around to see if more ppvs were posted.

Did she even start law school? Her reasoning for having the reduction was to be taken seriously in court(literally verbatim).

b0b is she actually posting new content or is she just posted old shit she never posted before?

Or are you just reposting shit :LULW:

Discussion for the upcoming lawyer-to-be :KEKWlaugh: with giant natural breasts...still(she had a reduction but apparently they are growing back???).

She's back now on OFs producing more content.
She'll soon learn it doesn't matter how big her tits have grown since. Nobody wants to see grotesque chopped up, mutilated surgery tits, they cut off your nipples and stitch them back on for fucks sake 🤮

The PPVs. :hahaa:

DescriptionPriceDuration/PicsPre-/Post-ReductionIn Thread?
Playing with my giant tits and sucking on my nipples, tittyfucking myself with a dildo while sucking on it 🤤🤤🤤🤤$224:41:BOOBA:✅
Titty bouncing with oil, bj and tittyfucking. 🤤 One video separated into two parts so you don’t lose the wide frame on the second half. Watch longer half first 😘😘😘$152 vids:BOOBA:✅
❤️Request❤️ Try-on haul 😊$1515:37:BOOBA:✅
❤️Request❤️ Talking about my favorite sexual positions/experiences 😈😈$1511:42:BOOBA:✅
Sloppy BJ and tittyfucking in breastless lace one-piece 🖤🤤 🤤💦$152:38:BOOBA:✅
❤️Request❤️ In the shower with me 🤍💦💦$134:51:BOOBA:✅
❤️Request❤️ Loud boob clap and lots of nipple sucking 🤤$132:55:BOOBA:✅
❤️Request❤️ Bj topless gagging on a dildo until I shed a tear at the end 🥲$122:04:BOOBA:✅
Black leather corset boob play 🖤🖤🖤$122:37:BOOBA:✅
Oiling up and playing with my giant titties 👅💦💦$121:25:BOOBA:✅
Jumping up and down until my boobs bust out of my bra 🤪🤤$121:55:BOOBA:✅
POV: Standing over me with my boobs up to my chin, peek at my pretty pussy 😇$90:51:BOOBA:✅
Wet white spaghetti strap 💦💦🤍$92:45:BOOBA:✅
Unzipping and bouncing my boobs with my hands up 🤪$82:48:BOOBA:✅
POV: Me on top swinging my boobs in your face 🤤$80:50:BOOBA:✅
Light boob play out in the snow ❄️$70:28 / 1:BOOBA:✅
Quick lingerie vid with unseen pic 😇$70:42 / 1:BOOBA:✅
Bathtub photo set 🤍$75:BOOBA:✅
Regular Jade in everyday clothes$66:BOOBA:✅
Just some random NEVER-released pics 😉$77:BOOBA:✅
Full-length yoga video 🙏🏼$122:58:BOOBA:✅
Trying on 3 bras at once 🤪🤪$113:34:BOOBA:✅
Pre-BR boob drop, bouncing and massaging 🤤$112:00:BOOBA:✅
Quick shower dildo titfuck 💦$90:59:BOOBA:✅
Unreleased bouncing, unbuttoning, nipple-sucking PRE-reduction video 🤩🤩🍈🍈$122:10:BOOBA:✅
NEW: Pre-reduction live stream Part 1: Lingerie try-on with pussy peak, tons of different POVs of my huge tits bouncing, dildo tittyfucking and sucking, answering live stream q’s 🧨🧨🫠
(Audio delay)
$1514:47:BOOBA:
NEW: Pre-reduction live stream Part 2: The best POV tittyfucking and sucking content I’ve made, massaging and bouncing my tits while doing the splits, answering live stream q’s. 👅💦💦 (Audio delay)$146:01:BOOBA:
NEW: Pre-reduction live stream Part 3: Lots of Q&A, closeup dildo sucking and tittyfucking with oil, and playing on the bed (jumping up and down, doing the splits, completing other live requests) 🍆💦🧴 (Audio delay)$1413:18:BOOBA:
NEW: Pre-reduction live stream Part 4: Showcasing my favorite sex positions, talking to fans 🥰 (Audio delay)$82:59:BOOBA:
❤️Request❤️: Try-on haul 👚👗👙😘$1515:29:PepeWhy:
POV riding you 🤠🤤🥵$121:59:PepeWhy:
Playing with my floating tits in the hot tub 🤤💦💦$111:54:PepeWhy:
Post BR lingerie photo set 🤩💙$87:PepeWhy:
POST-OP update 💙☺️ (non-sexual)$75:23:PepeWhy:
Tan-lined Jade squeezing into a sundress 💃🏻💙$70:51:PepeWhy:
Hike turns into topless outdoor show 🌡🙈$70:49:PepeWhy:
Oiled up dildo suck and titfuck 😇💦💦💦💦$132:00:PepeWhy:
NEW: Playing with ice on my nipples and bouncing/massaging in wet see-through shirt 🧊 👅 💦$92:19:PepeWhy:
The ultimate bouncing, pinching and sucking tease coming from my bedroom to yours 🥵🤤😇$133:35:PepeWhy:
Pinching and sucking my nipples to get myself off 💕🍭🍭💕$123:00:PepeWhy:

Last edited:
Is this the same list she posted when she was first active?

There was a reddit post where she said she'd only seen only a handful of her PPVs leak to the public.

Which was a bummer because she was talking about shutting everything down after her OP.

We need all the :monkaX: please

She never show her pussy wich is bumer

I think only two times, in the "POV: Standing over me with my boobs up to my chin, peek at my pretty pussy 😇" PPV and in the livestream.
(2020-12-30_0gm6l7v1mfhebbq7z15h1_source-pvjepJ2f.mp4 & 2021-01-24_Livestream-i9RShrYU.mp4 ind the archive in this post: https://simpcity.su/threads/juicyjade9-lolosavo.9939/post-12313)

lol was the doctor Edward Scissorhands? it looks terrible

With all the money she made with OnlyFans I expected a better result. :hahaa: Don't skimp on (cosmetic) surgery.
But she said her insurance paid for the reduction.

The PPVs. :hahaa:

DescriptionPriceDuration/PicsPre-/Post-ReductionIn Thread?
Playing with my giant tits and sucking on my nipples, tittyfucking myself with a dildo while sucking on it 🤤🤤🤤🤤$224:41:BOOBA:✅
Titty bouncing with oil, bj and tittyfucking. 🤤 One video separated into two parts so you don’t lose the wide frame on the second half. Watch longer half first 😘😘😘$152 vids:BOOBA:✅
❤️Request❤️ Try-on haul 😊$1515:37:BOOBA:✅
❤️Request❤️ Talking about my favorite sexual positions/experiences 😈😈$1511:42:BOOBA:✅
Sloppy BJ and tittyfucking in breastless lace one-piece 🖤🤤 🤤💦$152:38:BOOBA:✅
❤️Request❤️ In the shower with me 🤍💦💦$134:51:BOOBA:✅
❤️Request❤️ Loud boob clap and lots of nipple sucking 🤤$132:55:BOOBA:✅
❤️Request❤️ Bj topless gagging on a dildo until I shed a tear at the end 🥲$122:04:BOOBA:✅
Black leather corset boob play 🖤🖤🖤$122:37:BOOBA:✅
Oiling up and playing with my giant titties 👅💦💦$121:25:BOOBA:✅
Jumping up and down until my boobs bust out of my bra 🤪🤤$121:55:BOOBA:✅
POV: Standing over me with my boobs up to my chin, peek at my pretty pussy 😇$90:51:BOOBA:✅
Wet white spaghetti strap 💦💦🤍$92:45:BOOBA:✅
Unzipping and bouncing my boobs with my hands up 🤪$82:48:BOOBA:✅
POV: Me on top swinging my boobs in your face 🤤$80:50:BOOBA:✅
Light boob play out in the snow ❄️$70:28 / 1:BOOBA:✅
Quick lingerie vid with unseen pic 😇$70:42 / 1:BOOBA:✅
Bathtub photo set 🤍$75:BOOBA:✅
Regular Jade in everyday clothes$66:BOOBA:✅
Just some random NEVER-released pics 😉$77:BOOBA:❔ (there are some random pics I can't find on her wall)
Full-length yoga video 🙏🏼$122:58:BOOBA:
Trying on 3 bras at once 🤪🤪$113:34:BOOBA:
Pre-BR boob drop, bouncing and massaging 🤤$112:00:BOOBA:
Quick shower dildo titfuck 💦$90:59:BOOBA:
❤️Request❤️: Try-on haul 👚👗👙😘$1515:29:PepeWhy:
POV riding you 🤠🤤🥵$121:59:PepeWhy:
Playing with my floating tits in the hot tub 🤤💦💦$111:54:PepeWhy:
Post BR lingerie photo set 🤩💙$87:PepeWhy:
POST-OP update 💙☺️ (non-sexual)$75:23:PepeWhy:
Tan-lined Jade squeezing into a sundress 💃🏻💙$70:51:PepeWhy:
Hike turns into topless outdoor show 🌡🙈$70:49:PepeWhy:
Her stuff is very cheap

wow, i hope she'll show her pussy this time,
which is funny, then why the fuck she did reduction if she finally came back

I think only two times, in the "POV: Standing over me with my boobs up to my chin, peek at my pretty pussy 😇" PPV and in the livestream.
(2020-12-30_0gm6l7v1mfhebbq7z15h1_source-pvjepJ2f.mp4 & 2021-01-24_Livestream-i9RShrYU.mp4 ind the archive in this post: https://simpcity.su/threads/juicyjade9-lolosavo.9939/post-12313)

With all the money she made with OnlyFans I expected a better result. :hahaa: Don't skimp on (cosmetic) surgery.
But she said her insurance paid for the reduction.

All reductions are chop jobs, they mutilate and leave tits permanently disfigured. They make a vertical incision from the base to the nipple, and chop out tissue. And cut the nipples off, and stitch them back on (puke) These bitches think they end up with cute little boobs, but its always grotesque franken-boobs

So is she even a lawyer yet? That was literally the main reason for the reduction? lol

If she's not yet, or now doesn't plan to, she chopped those things for nothing :PepeWhy:

Kind of ironic, because a big titted Lawyer is quite the novelty and a fetish in itself. There some kind of rule saying Lawyers can't be stacked?

Back
Top Bottom