EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat lolosavo aka juicyjade9 Discussion Thread

It's crazy that she got surgery to reduce them and now they're almost the same size but with those ugly nips. So disappointing, i bet she regrets the decision looking back.
Why would she? She clearly hated them, and she STILL gets stacks of cash from morons who want her to feel uplifted.

damn, i was respect her decision to focus in education and become a lawyer, but im so regret. Now she's not even a lawyer, and she come back with broken asset.
At least if you lost your greatness in your boobs, be great in other field (shows your pussy more often then)!

It was OK to have a surgery then quitting OF, it is dumb to do the surgery and not quitting of.
ikr,
i think it's a one way after she chop them out, she's not the same anymore no matter what!
if she intended to back on OF, at least she needs something fresh/new niche, show her pussy more often for example,
since her boobs definitely not her most selling asset anymore

ikr,
i think it's a one way after she chop them out, she's not the same anymore no matter what!
if she intended to back on OF, at least she needs something fresh/new niche, show her pussy more often for example,
since her boobs definitely not her most selling asset anymore
still is, imo. she once remarked on the BR "now they are more manageable (than before)". Or her face. Zero change to that so far.
The issue with selling points is more so when many other models are fitter/have intact tits/have nicer legs...

as much as i dislike white knights' utter hypocrisy... I have to say Lolo "stays" the way as she does, although her tits literally grew back, which has been a miracle, and factually she _still_ performs at the moment. I often say BR models most likely retire or tend to retire but this lady is a huge exception. Many other women, esp. still current models, had a far worse BR effect.

As to my first sentence, if anybody (except women and actual models themselves) ever comments in this forum, they are also part of the audience for big tits. I honestly can't bring myself to say "hey reduced tits still good". But I do respect Lolo for still performing. Any further work by her is still to be appreciated. That's my whole purpose of reading her posts.

The main pt is: it takes courage to be publicly known and as a nude model. I still didn't like the BR but still posing after BR is also a kind of courage. Especially so when most (former) models don't grow back or come back.
I agree. And I even find her post-BR boobs turn me on even more, cuz the fact that those grow back and possibly will be bigger than her pre-BR boobs. This just turn me on!!!

No I loved her talking, love it when women talk about their breasts.

Still, no way I'm tuning in post-reduction, I only check her threads to see if any old content is ever unearthed.

Made a cut of her talking in one of the old videos:
Anyone have this full vid?

Back
Top Bottom