Request ManyVids LollipopsAndGumdrops / theperfectbimbo / kandykaines

• While we continue to work on the forum, the forum is now read only.

Login, registration, reacting, posting are now limited.

WE ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE. DO NOT BELIEVE THE ANGRY REDDIT THOTS 🤣 🐀

Venybb

Superfan
Nov 26, 2023

joiuploader

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 24, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

You’re getting married to the woman of your dreams. She’s smart and funny, but she isn’t a perfect plastic blonde bunny like this one! You get a lap dance from her and she tells you that the two of you should go somewhere a little more private. By that meaning, she wants to suck your cock! Come on, I mean what’s one last blowjob as a single man before you’re married. Is it even considered cheating? She sucks you good and tells you she wants your cum, you give it to her all over her perfect plastic round fucking gumdrops.

You have been waiting for your Bimbo all day long! She’s been craving to give you a sloppy blowjob. She sucks and drools all over your cock, plays with her stringy spit and spits all over her tits for you. She is focused on your pleasure, and doesn’t ask for anything in return, just your cum! When you’re ready, you give her a huge cumshot! She thanks you for your cum, while she’s playing with it on her tits.

It’s your ultimate fantasy, cucky hubby! You get to watch your wife suck dick and titty fuck a huge cock for Valentines Day! She talks to you throughout getting face fucked and even gets to have his cum all over her wedding ring and tits. What a special night for the both of you!

You’ve been in a heavy com a for such a long time, this nurse has really kept you sane. Today starts out like usually, she greets you and says hello, takes your bloodpressure and notices that it’s off! She feels your body to see if you’re a little warm, and you are! She takes down your blankets and discovers your hard cock ready to be played with; She simply can’t resist it, after all she is a Bimbo. She sucks and titty fucks your cock up until you let out a huge cumshot! What’s this? You’re awake now? Who knew the power of a good titty fuck from a helpful Bimbo nurse could do just that

Goon for me.

goofball

aw shucks
Mar 12, 2022
Bimbo Tits Control You

Screen-Shot-2024-03-25-at-7-41-10-PM-VQ4VlqOW.png

joiuploader

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 24, 2022

Do you need a written invitation to fuck these bimbo tits? Well here it is, come and fuck them right now. I got these balloons on my chest just for your pleasure. Going through plastic surgery only for your visual pleasure. Cum for these bimbo tits already!

OMG! It's nipple poppin weather!!! My tits are so fucking cold, could you warm them up by fucking them? This is a dire situation bb! I need you to fuck my tits so they can get warm.

Fake bimbo tits are the only thing you can cum to. Natural tits don't do it for you anymore. They need to be big, fake fucking orbs made for you to jerk off to. We all know these girls with huge tits want your cum, and I want yours. Let me encourage you to stroke and count you down until you release your full sack everywhere for me.

A live recording of me during a show in 2019! It was requested that I put my hair in pigtails, put a schoolgirl outfit on, ride and fuck my dildo on the wall.

It's the most magical time of the year for some, not Mrs. Claus though. Her jingle bells haven't been used in a long time! Santa gets so busy this time of year. If only one of Santa's little elf's could help use her hoehoehoe mouth and jingle bell rock her to satisfaction!

joiuploader

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 24, 2022
Some of her pregnancy vids.

I try on some of my pre-pregnancy clothes (7 shorts, 4 skirts and 4 jeans) in this video. Some items no longer fit, while some items can somewhat fit! A fun little video on the ever-growing body that is caused by pregnancy! ** I am 26 weeks pregnant in this video, there are no edits at all.

Pregnancy really does change a lot with a woman’s body! I try on 7 of my old bras that I’ve had over the years and show how they “fit” on my growing boobs. I went from originally a 26J (DDDDDDDDDD cup size) 40″ bust to about 45″- 46″ bust through my pregnancy; I cannot find out what size I am, as the US does not go up that high for bras. The closest I have found to matching my size would be a 28Q or 34P. I’m certain my breasts will get much larger as I start to lactate in the coming months.

I start taking off my floral robe and rub my breasts, I move down and show off my pussy. I rub my belly and switch positions to my side, where you can see my whole body. Completely just a sensual rubbing of my pregnant body! ** I am 34 weeks pregnant in this video.

I start off sitting down on my chair, then I rub all over my boobs and pussy. I striptease and take off my bra and pantie, I begin to rub my clit. After I grab my Hitachi and enjoy myself; then I grab my dildo and finish myself off with a great orgasm. At the end I give you a closeup of my cummy pussy, belly and boobs. ** I am 34 weeks pregnant in this video.

Clients Requests