Recommend little_emo_kitten

danbk201

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Name: little_emo_kitten

Category: Onlyfans
Does PPV: 30 until now, cost 1 per minute, she has from cheap 5 dollar video to expensive 30
Regularity of Posting: Posts nearly every day.

Type of Content: solo, b/g ,BJ, anal, feet these can be normal or cosplay

Your Thoughts/Comments:

she is a creator who has excellent content with a large amount of photos and videos available, in addition to having ppv with the best quality price I have seen ($1/min) I have bought several, so I can confirm that both the cheap and the expensive ones are of very good quality, she usually do promotions regularly, so you can buy some ppv for half the price. No spammed mass messaging, she answers all the DMs in a kind way

All new users receive a free solo video ( "pussy", "anal" or "feet"!)

those who renew receive one or two videos (depending on the month) with a duration of 2 to 8 min.

It also has customs photos and videos for those who want something in particular

Photos

3133 at the moment, the photos are usually explicit and she usually uploads them in a set of 10 to 16 photos that can vary from normal photos to cosplay, these sets are uploaded every one or two days

video

150 at the moment the videos that she usually uploads vary a lot in content and duration, they can be erotic tik tok, dances, solo, all of very good quality

I give her content 10/10, you can see how she has been improving the quality of her content to try to always give her fans the best and has all kinds of content so that everyone can choose what they want. both for people who only want to spend the minimum, even for those who can afford to spend a lot of money, I think it's what people look for in an OF

I have been subscribed for 8 months and I have already paid 1 year in advance so Would Recommend!

Profile/Social Links:

Onlyfans:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

reddit:

other links:

Last edited:

assfiend

Sauce in my Bio; For Liberty and Cheeks for All 🫡
Mar 14, 2022
For dances does she twerking/ ass shaking videos in general? And is there spanking videos too?

HentaiDuck

Diamond Tier
Mar 12, 2022
Thanks for reviewing her content! I had been wondering if it would be worth looking into, and the prices for videos are not that bad. Maybe the next paycheck, especially if a discount happens!
Does she ever run special discount pricing on subscriptions, too, if you know?

Internet_Janitor

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 27, 2022
Thanks for the review.

I would like to add that for people who primarily go for custom content, you might want to pass on her. I was subbed for a month on her OF and Fansly and she didn't reply to any of my messages on either platform for the duration.

Ash_Zero

Casual
Dec 22, 2021
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She posts full vids in her feed, but pretty much everything is PPV, even pictures, except for the occasional preview of like 30 seconds. The videos you can purchase are fairly good length though, some even 30+ minutes long. Essentially just another person that puts a subscription paywall over their paid content so that you have to pay twice. It's really only worth subscribing if there's a specific video you want to buy or you want to watch her rare stream that she sells as a separate video afterwards.

freethwoa

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 17, 2022
ok thanks, so yeah its the exact same as the reddit posts then lol

and I asked on her recent posts on reddid and got downvoted once in every one. My guess is that she or whoever handles her reddit account didnt like the question lol

Last edited:

twoheadragon

Tier 2 Sub
Aug 3, 2022
That's not true, it's obvious that this guy never subscribed, otherwise he would know, the posts on her feed are different from those on reddit, they tend to be more explicit, and she's giving away videos every week, obviously not as long as the paid ones but you get at least 4 videos a month,For me it's worth it, I've been subscribed to other girls who want to charge 50 dollars for 20 seconds of nothing

Ash_Zero

Casual
Dec 22, 2021
They're obviously "different". I never said, or even implied, that they weren't. If it wasn't different to some extent, there would be no point in the page. He asked how much of a difference there was. Her Reddit posts are fairly explicit too, with censored previews and things like that, just like the free posts in her feed. I was subscribed to her in the past, but it just wasn't worth it, in my opinion. I subscribed to ask if she does custom content, received a reply several weeks later. She doesn't do anything custom unless it's for "100's of people".

Over a 4 week period, she sent 1 weekly video in DM's, because she kept "forgetting" and got "lazy". It was about a minute long, showed barely anything, and had no masturbation in it. The weekly videos are essentially just short previews. She's also not just "giving away" the videos; you're still paying for them in the end. But, creators like her love to make you think that it's all "free", because you only get those videos if you enable auto-renew on your subscription. But, everyone has their own opinion and value of what kind of content is worth their money.

Last edited:

twoheadragon

Tier 2 Sub
Aug 3, 2022
I am quite sure that the videos that she gives by DM are completely masturbation and are every week, she has even given videos of 8 and 10 min at no additional cost, if you expect them to give you everything "for free", there is no such page In the end it is a business, I have been subscribed to several girls and that is the girl who gives more things for the low cost, if you prefer to fall into that trap that many girls make of saying I will give you 1000,000 dollars in content for only 5 or pay 100 dollars for 30 seconds of nothing, go ahead, but don't lie, let others enjoy the content if they want

Reactions: bdsp82

Ash_Zero

Casual
Dec 22, 2021
Lmao, you're literally just putting words in my mouth. I specifically said that none of the videos were "free", and there should be no reason anybody should expect that. You're the one that originally said that she was just "giving away videos every week", word for word. She isn't giving anything away; you're paying for it. That's the point. If you think that content is worth it, then that's your opinion. You're subscribed to several girls and getting what you think your money is worth out of it.

I only subscribe to girls for a month when I'm ordering custom content, because I have no expectations for anything "free" and don't waste my time with the scams and "traps". I don't enable auto-renew, because I'm not paying a monthly subscription for stuff you can find for free online. I'm currently subscribed to zero creators, and I've only paid creators when I know exactly what I'm getting, not falling into the trap of weekly, monthly promises of content that may never come. There's also girls out there that have completely no-ppv pages and give much more full length content for the same price.