Simp Chat Little Caprice / LittleCaprice - Discussion Thread

blackwayfarer

Lurker
Mar 4, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Guys, this thing just don't leave my mind. Is she really did BBC gangbang recently (off camera, they said. Why TF doing it off camera??)? Just gossip? Maybe anyone have some info?

Reactions: WhityW

MarcoDimarco

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
At first i would have said "there is no way" cause like others said why do it off camera ? That kind of scene would be a gold mine. On the other hand few years back she have said on her website forum that her first DP was a present from her husband on her birthday ( he invited 2 other guys ). At that time she wasn't sure if she wanted to shoot DP on camera. The question is where those rumors come from ? I would like to check on those.

Mburs2022

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I would surmise from following her media that she would want to maximise a sinario like that for monetary value over personal pleasure..I have read comments where she was asked about a bbc gangbang for blacked or blackedraw and wasnt to happy that it had been suggested and went on to say she only worked for her own company and it's not something you would see happening

MarcoDimarco

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
I think she was more "angry" by the fact people was asking her about some other company rather by the BBC gangbang request itself. There was many times where she said she will only shoot for her own company and then she went and shot with others also. One of those occassions was back then before she was given the Vixen Angel title. She have said i will only shoot for my company but in the end she went on a streak where she shot for Vixen, Blacked, Blacked Raw, Tushy. It's only logical for someone to "advertise" its own site and give the impression that "this is the only place where you can see me". I'm with you on the "it's not something you would see happening" part atleast on film ( i don't know what she is doing in her personal life ) but on the other hand she had the same point of view about blowbang also and look at her now.

Reactions: Arionnblck23