Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

• Name: Liquidpyro/Erojolene
  • Category: Onlyfans
  • Pricing: $15 but usually on sale
  • Does PPV: Pretty much exclusively now
  • Regularity of Posting: Daily PPV's of the same few vids over and over
  • Type of Content: Topless masturbation/Cosplay
  • Your Thoughts/Comments:
    In the past I would 100% recommend subbing to her, You got 4 ish posts daily of sets that progressed in lewdness as the posts went on. Granted it got a little boring as time went on as you can only basically see her strip to underwear so many times. Even if the outfit changes it's still basically the same content.

I was subbed pre boobjob where she had 12K pics or so before she purged it for her post boobjob content. The sets and ppvs were actually really good, usually had a few nip slips in the wall posts and the ppvs were cheap as fuck $3 for 15-25 extra pics of implied nudes was honestly amazing.
    She had this kind of cute gf type of feel to her posts since they were all selfies and it felt personal.

Post boobjob content after the purge honestly had the same feel, sure her tits were now fake but content was still similar. 4-5 posts a day then ending with a cheap ppv for extra's.
    Then she kinda switched her OF to be her patreon, as she closed that and all the new HD sets were going there instead. But she did start to get lewder and lewder and slowly pushed her boundaries.

She went from doing fully clothed masturbation vids to slowly starting to lose the clothes but still kept everything covered. Her prices started to climb though over the years, So what used to be $3 went to $7 which was fine, we got more pics. Vids went from $15 for about 8-13 mins to $25 or so and again cool. the lewdness was increasing.

She peaked after her first B/G vid, Which at $50 at the time was a steal. As soon as she started to do topless her prices for ppvs seriously jumped in price, PPVs went to $25 for pics and vids were now shorter at 2-5 mins for $50 upwards.

And now she's basically no longer posting to her wall at all and only spamming DM's with extremely overpriced PPV's. most ranging from $100 to $200. All B/G is now $200 for 10 - 12 mins. all the other vids she does are just the same type of masturbation content where she doesn't show anything but her nipples.

You get sent the same 5 ppv's every single day with different prices depending on the day. So honeslty it's usually better to wait as one day the one ppv could be $120 and then the next the same is $80. I've had the "loving wife" PPV sent to me about 80 times already bouncing from $150 to $90 to $120.

TLDR: Now completely overpriced and exclusively only sends the same few PPV's over the week. Sill hot and honestly only worth the sub to rip her wall archive which weirdly enough the older content is better. Personally I'd say don't sub to her especially now she's no longer posting on her wall and all her content is DM exclusive.

Last edited by a moderator:

dackk

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 21, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Fully agree with this review. You could really spend that money on someone else who will give you better content. I don't think she will ever be good again based on her prices. her lifestyle is too good at the moment and she likely won't adjust prices/content due to that. she is also going through a lot mentally the past couple months + the car accident, has posted on her insta story twice
about how content creation is now tiring for her and she does it because its her only source of income. when you have a content creator who's not very passionate about their work, you get subpar content. i don't suspect there will be much stability in the next coming months.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited:

LilleafSimpies

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Absolutely, She went on like a break half way through 2022 and since she came back it's just been kinda lifeless content. like the other day for xmas eve she released a $25 for a 25 sec trailer for a new B/G vid and said if enough people buy it she'll release the vid on christmas. which she didn't so i'm guessing not many bought it XD

As i said at the end of the review and agree with dackk, for the price of one ppv now you can spend it on someone else for way more content that would actually have effort in it.

butterman9

Tier 3 Sub
Jan 2, 2023
Yeah.. I was super disappointed in the change. I've noticed with a few others too - start shy - push boundaries - large growth - become overpriced below average content and messages start feeling like bots (random managers posting on their behalf).

I lose all interest once I can tell its not the model posting... once she changed to overpriced PPV's and spam mass messages I unsubbed and never looked back. Sucks cause she was one of my favs.

Reactions: LilleafSimpies