Request Cam Girls Asian lindamei

Catflix.su banner

DhongLi

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 19, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Haven't been to her streams lately but if there's G/G I hope it's with Hee_Jin/Niko_baby. I'm quite certain they're from the same studio.

edit:

her latest fansly post:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
Hello guys! Its been awhile from my last post. hope you missed me :) was making a new good content for you. it will be ready soon. subscribe VIP if you wait for it.

DhongLi

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 19, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
hee_jin and linda cammed around the same time (and still do).

Lately hee_jin has vietnamese ads (and even songs) in her streams----so she's either VPNing or streaming out of vietnam.
Linda was also either recently on vacation there or streams out of there. Her photos were from Da Nang (beach). They both have the very same straw rice patty Vietnam hat. Whether it's the exact same one or they both bought similar is to be up for debate. Their english is relatively at the same level and you never hear them speak another language outside of English (and you barely hear them speak at all).

Hee_Jin has pretty much always streamed out of a modern-ish looking apartment. Linda used to stream out of an obvious studio-room (paisley wallpaper seen from other models). But Linda and Hee_Jin have both transitioned to more modern looking condos/apartments in their streams.

The only difference in streams between the two is that Linda is also on MFC while Hee_Jin is also on SC (but off of only fans or fansly).

Catflix.su banner