EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat lilynstitch discussion thread

It doesnt look like those were sent on her OF since theres no OF url in the bottom right corner so wondering if there's another site she's on or selling on snap or something of that nature
i see what you are saying. at first i thought maybe her agency was up to some behind the scenes shady business or something among others. but heres why i now dont know. apparently you can or cannot have a watermark on OF. i just did a little digging and thought i saw it on a couple other pages and when it comes to videos, there must be some setting on OF that you can turn it off. i dont know about photos though as i have yet to see any photos without them on OF, but i have seen videos without them. it has to be somewhat new though of a thing because it wasnt like that for years.

I will. prob tomorrow or as soon as I can, but doesn’t beat those shower posts, but she def does do nude on OF and honestly pretty cheap compared to others.
but how the hell is anyone getting nude content? i know i am talking to the agency but they arent budging. i am pretty sure i only had some short chat with her once about it and it was on her first day she started it and the rest was not her at all lol

It kinda seems to me the girls that do content like she did which is usually like that progression of 25,35, 45 and so on with short ppvs is that they probably picked the agency they did to try to be more discreet as they don't do nudity on CB and then on OF they seem to want to get to know you a bit first and build a rapport. There are many other agency girls that you can tell the agency just sends out global message blasts of ppv content and I am sure that generates more cash but is far less discreet. These girls like make your work for getting them to even send you ppvs and I do think in most cases it is actually them messaging (at least from my experience).

but how the hell is anyone getting nude content? i know i am talking to the agency but they arent budging. i am pretty sure i only had some short chat with her once about it and it was on her first day she started it and the rest was not her at all lol
Of course it an agency, sometimes I almost thought it might be her, other times it was laughable. Honestly, I just started dirty talking them fucking around as a goof, and boom a couple PPVs came my way. First one was tame, second one was legit. I have a third that I passed on for now…especially after I got a glimpse of those shower clips lol.

It kinda seems to me the girls that do content like she did which is usually like that progression of 25,35, 45 and so on with short ppvs is that they probably picked the agency they did to try to be more discreet as they don't do nudity on CB and then on OF they seem to want to get to know you a bit first and build a rapport. There are many other agency girls that you can tell the agency just sends out global message blasts of ppv content and I am sure that generates more cash but is far less discreet. These girls like make your work for getting them to even send you ppvs and I do think in most cases it is actually them messaging (at least from my experience).
This makes sense too in my experience. But, she and a couple others (Adorablair) are online 24/7, it can’t always be them chatting, but at times it did seem that way, other times not so much. And they def make ya work for it

At least these chicks do some good content. You got girls like Caroline Zalog or Lina Belfiore for years basically never showing anything charging $100 ppvs for see through at the most.

Meanwhile i notice now a new girl like this one joins CB and OF and then the CB haters roll in immediately calling out the agency stuff and its like who gives a shit. Save your tokens and go spend 100 on her OF and you'll probably have a good time.

this all makes sense. i only had experience with one other girl that im no longer subbed to that uses the same agency and as soon as that month was up, i was out of there, and they didnt get anything more than the 3 bucks it cost to sign up originally :KEKW: . what i ask for is how anyone is getting sent the ppv stuff because ive spent a relatively decent amount of money and asked for it to see where they would go with it, especially when it was the agency that was easy to spot that i was talking to. but they havent sent anything other than the same pictures that are already on the feed, so i stopped. i even called them out on it asking why they were sending the same pictures and their response was "i just took this for you baby" :hahaa:. um, no thefuck you did not :KEKW:. im not short with them or being demanding, i just thought theyd want to make a little more than nothing even if they drip feed it

Of course it an agency, sometimes I almost thought it might be her, other times it was laughable. Honestly, I just started dirty talking them fucking around as a goof, and boom a couple PPVs came my way. First one was tame, second one was legit. I have a third that I passed on for now…especially after I got a glimpse of those shower clips lol.
there are times its her but mostly it is the agency because nobody is online 24-7, and they talk with messed up phrases that are nothing like hers. she types like she talks, or at least did in the beginning. ill have to change it up more with them then because if thats how they are doing it then that makes sense how to get it. i get they would play it slow and make you work for it, but they have a weird way of going about it.

there are times its her but mostly it is the agency because nobody is online 24-7, and they talk with messed up phrases that are nothing like hers. she types like she talks, or at least did in the beginning. ill have to change it up more with them then because if thats how they are doing it then that makes sense how to get it. i get they would play it slow and make you work for it, but they have a weird way of going about it.
yeah, I work weird hours, and they're never not online, but at times it def seems like them, or maybe the day shift is just more fluent. I dont know lol

yeah, I work weird hours, and they're never not online, but at times it def seems like them, or maybe the day shift is just more fluent. I dont know lol
exactly same here. there are enough girls that just leave their page logged in but you wont get an answer for hours or days. on hers no matter what time it was, within a few minutes they responded, so its sus as hell. good point about being more fluent though. not trying to cope here but when it seemed like it was her, she talked about the boring shit girls talk about and didnt even try to take it anywhere. any other time the agency is throwing crazy compliments or wanting something personal from you all the time. im playing defense here because i had my doubts going in but this is some double spy level shit to get a titty :KEKW:

i never know who i am talking to when im talking to her tbh but whoever im speaking with i speak with them all day and they are always making convo with me they never seem to offer me a PPV they just seem to like to talk to me about normal stuff which is strange to me lol. she has sent me stuff for free but nothing nude just hand bras and videos in her bra etc. but this one is a really strange one to me but i ain’t complaining😂

I do think some of the girls, because they are single and introverts, do use OF as attention and validation they'd get from a bf. I've noticed that as well where some just basically want to chat about random stuff and aren't really even trying to get money out of you.

I do think some of the girls, because they are single and introverts, do use OF as attention and validation they'd get from a bf. I've noticed that as well where some just basically want to chat about random stuff and aren't really even trying to get money out of you.
oh for sure but she isn’t single it’s already been proven lol. im pretty sure we won’t be seeing her on chaturbate anymore either with the info i have heard

Back
Top Bottom