Simp Chat Lena paul discussion

Lezbehonest

Tier 2 Sub
Jun 16, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Im just going to say how lucky is that guy to marry and share a child with Lena. When they first met from what I heard Lena thought Susie had a crush on him. Susie told Lena to go ahead and pursue him because she saw the great vibes they had. So like the dude had Susie possibly crushing on him and Lena too. Either way he was winning lol.

• WaitWhat
Reactions: Napoleon33

rbbinger

Fan
Mar 19, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

yeah awhile back, I listened to Lena on the Holly Randall podcast and she was all "I want to be an example to girls who are new to the industry and give them info on what to do and not to do, it's so easy for new girls to get taken advantage of" something like that anyways, I don't recall her exact words and I don't have time to go back and listen to it again.

and then later on the allegations she helped her then boyfriend/co content creator abuse and take advantage of new girls.

Mr. J6

Casual
Jan 2, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I saw them, I was following this when it actually happened. Do I believe them, oh yeah but they are still very vague. You can't be anbiguous if somebody is screwing around with you. Calling him names is not going to do anything. They definitely gave off that 'creepy couple' vibe though. I don't know what Lena was or wasn't doing but she was definitely an enabler.