Simp Chat Lela Sohna / Urbabydollxo - Discussion Thread

Bobbytu

Tier 1 Sub
Jan 1, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I donā€™t think these are the same girl btw, they look different to me. But still I spent ~an hour going through their socials and they donā€™t even have the same background in any of them, except white walls. Sure you could say that she changes clothes, addā€™s makeup, dyes her hair, curled it, then goes to a new apartment, but all that work for a few sexy pictures when sheā€™s already this hot?
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
states that itā€™s more likely a look alike and whoever created this post doesnā€™t spend much time around black women.

Littlectex

Lurker
Sep 19, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
sure let me go to her apartment and ask for a photo, if you want to think that are two different girls go for it, she is promoting Kiara as barely legal mix Brazilian, what do you think will have more engagement? An almost 25 Indian girl or a barely 18 Latina?
What do you think will be the odds of two ā€œrandomā€ people having the same 3 birth marks in the same location? (Just using the moles example)

Last edited:

Throwaway3113

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
One of her tiktoks for a bit was Kiara Sohna. She also follows rhe Kiara accounts on some of her tiktoks. She has like 6/7 accounts with like one or two having really big followings and the rest only having a few videos and followers. All the accounts have different videos so theyā€™re probably not reposters. Idk man sheā€™s weird. She used to be Priberry, the urbabydollxo, then Lela Sohna, now Kiara. Itā€™s probably all just a rebrand and she clearly doesnā€™t care about getting surgery so itā€™s not weird that she would look different but slightly the same

Littlectex

Lurker
Sep 19, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Bruhā€¦ what I find weird is that people donā€™t want to believe itā€¦. Like she is not the first internet hoe that does that, there is a lot of white girls that try to look Asian, they are just appealing to a better audience and horny guy donā€™t think, if itā€™s there kink they will wank to it.

Is not like she will get in trouble for lying on the internet, at the end of the day she is cashing for two account, I donā€™t think putting on a wig and contacts is difficult.

hfap

Lurker
Apr 13, 2022
She looks much prettier with her afro hair. Some say it's not the same girl so who is the girl with afro hair? There's little content to it

Justhere2leak1

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 15, 2023
I actually become interested in Kiara. I was aware of Lela's existence but she never appealed to me. But yeah they are the same person. Aside from the 3 moles posted. She also has a 4th one underneath her breast

But she is Brazilian, so her claiming to have Italian, Indian, African, Asian genetics is actually realistic. Brazil has one of the most is the most diverse gene pools, Speed met up with Lela in Brazil and Kiara has a Brazilian flag on her IG, so we can at least say they both have a connection to Brazil.

Both IG accounts are managed from the UK. On OF you're only allowed to have 1 paid account which would explain why Lela has an OF and Kiara has a Fansly

Lela is the typical cosplayer girl and Kiara is more of the black latina queen. She platoued as Lela, so she went for a different demographic with Kiara. Either way I dont think it matters. Both her paid accounts are run by an agency so you'll never interact with the real person behind the 2 characters