OnlyFans LegendaryLootz

• While we continue to work on the forum, the forum is now read only.

Login, registration, reacting, posting are now limited.

faggot23

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 4, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Couldn't find this elsewhere in the thread either - Sorority Sister Loser Humiliation (https://www.manyvids.com/Video/2623558/Sorority-Sister-Loser-Humiliation)

Hey are you busy? So since we're friends...you know Im doing rush week for my sorority and there is a contest who can get the most of these things: biggest dick.. smallest dick.. most cums in 10 minutes.. hottest fuck.. most humiliating task.. Hahah so want to help? A nerdy asian guy like you Im sure you can help me check off 3 of these.. you know which ones. COme on take your dick out, when would you ever have the chance to fuck someone like me.. besides right now? Oh my god this is SO SMALL, let me take a picture lol. Ok I need to you cum as many times as possible in 10 minutes so jerk it off. Keep going you're going to cum on yourself hahaha. Ok now get hard again. This time you're going to cum on my panties. Look at you stroking that tiny dick! Ok ready? Here? Cum on them!! Ok now get hard again. This time I'm going to im a dumbass. I can barely even feel your tiny dick inside me, and you better not cum in me. Isn't it nice to have a hot girl on your cock for once? Ok pull out you're getting too close to cumming, you're going to cum on my panties again and then lick up your cum!! Thanks loser :)

beanmoose

The Curator
Jan 22, 2022