Simp Chat Legendarylootz - Simp Chat

fj4

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 13, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
One thing she mentioned to me awhile ago is that the vast majority of her PPV videos are customs being resold. She currently is doing only lactation customs, so that's probably why you're seeing fewer vids.

Edit: she also created a content library for filling in when she is traveling and not making new content. Lootz goes as far as scheduling content while she's on vacation to throw off people to the fact she's on vacation ... her words.

Last edited:

cookies_are_required

Tier 3 Sub
Jan 15, 2023
Once a custom is resold, it's no longer a custom, it's a PPV. This is why I don't buy customs from women who do this; why am I paying custom prices for a PPV? No thanks, unless she's going to pay me royalties for my idea (the custom wouldn't have existed without my script).

Anyway, I remember when Lootz started back in 2012. She was expensive even back then charging $15+/minute for faceless content when most models were doing $5/minute for content with face. She really started the expensive faceless content trend. Overall she's had a negative impact in my view.

She's 30+ years old by now and has a kid. I think it's time we moved on.

fj4

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 13, 2023
Royalties for the "script," like he's the next fuckin Scorsese 😅 entitled cheapskate ... You told her to fuck herself in certain positions and maybe say a few arousing words. IIRC, lootz doesn't accept dialogue anyway.

She owes you nothing. You can get exclusive customs from her if you pay enough to make it worthwhile. If she didn't sell the video to the public, your $250 isn't worth her time.

Like 30 is geriatric. 🤡 No one is stopping you, lil bro. Run along.

rvlnnb

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 27, 2022
That's a weird position, I don't pay for custom, but if I did in the future, I would encourage the content creators to sell it wide and large and make more money from it, the more people wanking to it the better. (Also that would allow me to share it here with pointing me as the leaker.)