EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat LeanBeefPatty

Probably, but with how heavily she has been going into the thirst trap route there is room to hope for something more

Honestly, I would much prefer subtle and discreet ''lewd'' content over anything else.. (if she ever consider doing something like taht in the first place)

Still nothing... At this point it feels like her coming out as trans is more likely than nudes/onlyfans ever getting created. She seems much more interested in becoming masculine and buff and acting like a bro, like a tomboy on steroids. Am I dumb or does anyone else also see it? To be fair, I don't honestly know anything about her personal life, just the shit from the content thread and here.

Still nothing... At this point it feels like her coming out as trans is more likely than nudes/onlyfans ever getting created. She seems much more interested in becoming masculine and buff and acting like a bro, like a tomboy on steroids. Am I dumb or does anyone else also see it? To be fair, I don't honestly know anything about her personal life, just the shit from the content thread and here.
Is Patty trans or not? Schrödinger's pansexuality cuz I'll be dreaming about burying my dick on her/they/it's booty hole regardless.

No, I don't think so. I just meant it doesn't seem like she will ever do nude/onlyfans, for that to be more likely.
That was a joke, she isn't trans. The lewd stuff is just wishful thinking, she is making a career out of how her body looks and she isn't afraid to be very risky sometimes so we have a small tiny window of hope but yeah its just that a small tiny window of hope.

That was a joke, she isn't trans. The lewd stuff is just wishful thinking, she is making a career out of how her body looks and she isn't afraid to be very risky sometimes so we have a small tiny window of hope but yeah its just that a small tiny window of hope.
I don't know man, I think there's a difference between being confident in the body and muscles that have taken months of hard training to hone and "being risky". I don't really see her as taking any risks. Sure, her content may be a bit thirst trappy, but a woman who won't even do leg and ankle stretching videos barefoot isn't a person who is thinking about catering to specific horny demographics on the internet. She for sure 100% knows that she has a really horny fanbase, but it's not something that she seems to be looking to further.

I don't know man, I think there's a difference between being confident in the body and muscles that have taken months of hard training to hone and "being risky". I don't really see her as taking any risks. Sure, her content may be a bit thirst trappy, but a woman who won't even do leg and ankle stretching videos barefoot isn't a person who is thinking about catering to specific horny demographics on the internet. She for sure 100% knows that she has a really horny fanbase, but it's not something that she seems to be looking to further.
I think that the feet thing is just a joke.
She constantly puts the camera at an angle that puts emphasis on her ass and allows us to see that she is pantyless, she has made a video where she is braless with a small top and when she wishes to "show us her abs" she pulls her shorts so ridiculously far down that a molecule more she is flashing her pussy to the camera. So yes she is risky which allows us horny bastards to hope for something more but IF and a very big if it ever happens I doubt it will be soon.

She constantly puts the camera at an angle that puts emphasis on her ass and allows us to see that she is pantyless, she has made a video where she is braless with a small top and when she wishes to "show us her abs" she pulls her shorts so ridiculously far down that a molecule more she is flashing her pussy to the camera. So yes she is risky which allows us horny bastards to hope for something more but IF and a very big if it ever happens I doubt it will be soon.
hate to shatter the fantasy i had to have broken, but while some women do go commando underneath their fitness bottoms, most wear types of thongs designed for their bottoms. bitches got this shit down to a science, so unless you know for sure that shes pantyless, i would consider how she might've snuck a thong in.
i'd love to believe shes got nothing on underneath, but she seems like the type adverse to going commando, and i've been hurt by dishonesty and false hope too much to let it happen to another. (this might be about something else.)

hate to shatter the fantasy i had to have broken, but while some women do go commando underneath their fitness bottoms, most wear types of thongs designed for their bottoms. bitches got this shit down to a science
That doesn't change the fact she sets up her camera in a way you can see that she is either wearing the thinnest of thongs or going comando, the main thing here is how she angles her camera :3

That doesn't change the fact she sets up her camera in a way you can see that she is either wearing the thinnest of thongs or going comando, the main thing here is how she angles her camera :3
that part is fair, she definitely plays to the horniness of her fanbase if not just to take advantage of it for growth.i've seldom if ever seen a panty line in her tights.

what videos? can you share the link?

Back
Top Bottom