Simp Chat Lauren Mayberry, Discussion

doragon69

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 16, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
doesn't look like it's possible since 2019, apparently changed to a kind of encrypted stream. your capture looks good though, given the source quality kinda looks like its upscaled 720p with that pixelation there's not much more to see, imo

Reactions: Jamesround3

doragon69

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 16, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

“Even when I watch the film now, I’m still horny, it’s still hot – but he’s incredibly rude and dismissive!” she says. “I’m hardwired to find that attractive. What I came to enjoy in men, there’s a built-in humiliation in a lot of that. I wasn’t conscious that it was a thing I chased. But I looked for it in nearly every relationship I’ve been in until now."

interesting bit from recent interview

Jamesround3

under Lauren Mayberry's boot
Mar 11, 2022
I know this was posted but this is food for thought. She seems into pleasing the men in her relationships. I don't think she has a high sex drive but when she is in the mood she could be insatiable. I say that cause she might find those men degrading but it's cause she wants to please them, then she regrets it. She feels used and not satisfied completely. My guess she likes to suck them off, ride or get pounded the way the guy wants, really take care of him, but she probably doesn't cum. Maybe cums afterwards but not during sex.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Here is another interview she did on a podcast talking about the men she has dated and is attracted to.

Plus she covers "Like a Prayer" by Madonna at every show. A song notoriously thought of as a song about blowing a guy and the girl really enjoying it.