Brazil Bate-papođź’¬ Lara Silva Discussion Thread

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.
  • A partir de agora, o fĂłrum possui as opções traduzidas para o PortuguĂŞs do Brasil.
    Para mudar o idioma do site, CLIQUE AQUI e selecione Português ou role a página até o fim e escolha a opção de troca de idiomas.
    Para entender melhor, fizemos um tĂłpico: SimpCity em PortuguĂŞs-BR

Hinnom

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
The main thread for her is not exactly buzzing with activity but I had a few thoughts in my mind and did not want to shit up the thread with my discussion :-)

I wonder what the future of her career is. From an outsider's perspective (I am not Brazilian) it seems like she gets treated more like a social media star than a recording-artist. This is understandable given the origins of her fame being dance videos. However if she just gets pushed to the dustbin of history after her "run" it will be a shame because I think she has a very cute voice and a load more natural beauty than most stars of the moment. This - of course - is culminated in her fantastic bubble butt which as far as I can tell is natural because it has maintained the same shape while it's gained size as she's gotten older. It seems she mostly gets treated as a feature to bring a bit of youth to older female stars or as eye-candy in the video of a male star instead of her own thing.

For horny bastards like us however maybe it is better that her career stays where it is while it can. Anitta is probably the most famous pop-mc nowadays and she was distinctly at her physical peak while she was still performing at smaller clubs, once she got very famous the desire for international appeal (and probably drugs) led to her losing a ton of weight and her athletic-thick figure along with it. Plus at those smaller venues there is a better chance that a good quality video/photos will be recorded, as opposed to at a large concert where audience members can barely see.

Lastly I wonder if she will ever perform in the US. A local Brazilian club in my state has had some pretty big names perform here despite being in the middle of nowhere and it would be a dream to see her perform live, but I don't think her managing company doesn't seem to view her as an international asset.